FS: 150 SCA Rimless Tank, Stand & Sump

BobbyV

Established since 2008
You all know how well I take care of my equipment.

I have decided that I truly do not have the time for this hobby.

Installed all SCH80 fittings. I did not use any low quality fittings.

I did not cut any corners on this build.

Zero Scratches and practically brand new.

Put it online February. Still no coral added.

My shadow over flow box was custom built and cost me $400 alone.

The Tank, Sump, Stand, Over Flow Box, 55 gallon RO Tank & all plumbing for $1,500.

Great deal. Yes Starphire Glass and rimless. 15mm thick.

Check out my build thread.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2695208

Passing on an opportunity for someone else to enjoy.

Almost forgot I just bought 5 Marine pure 8x8x4 blocks and have them in the sump. I will throw them into the deal. Zero pests to worry about since I have not gotten any corals yet. Plug and play. Each block is $50 a piece.

And yes, I will throw in the Reef Saver Rock. I have about 100 pounds of it.

PM is best.

BobbyV

(Yes, All the additional treats I will part out as I get around to it.)

Last edited:
For anyone interested the 18 x 18 x 12 frag tank with custom height stand and sch 80 plumbing.

We can work something out if you buy the tank. It all matches and has a dual 1 inch silent overflow box. Comes with very thick frag racks.

Zero scratches.

oh man. This hurts to read. I saw how amazing this build was and now we will not see it progress under your management. I'm sorry to hear. I too got out since I have to move to NC soon.

I hope I get to start one up again once I get settled up there. Good luck with the sale. This is a great deal.

Should I buy this one too[emoji1787] Here is your 50
6a0fe36de5a33278f61f9928ec3178e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a lot of people sending me PM's and Texts telling me how I should stay in the hobby and that there needs to be more old members that stick around.

So I have decided to keep the tank - The overall support was very nice. Made me truly feel like a belonged to a community.

I may just go chalice or something easy.

Positive thinking, I have a fresh start.

I have a blank canvas to do whatever I wanted and I am starting out pest free - so I guess I will give it another go.

I will continue to post in my build thread so we keep some on going conversation with Reef Central.

I wish everyone continued success and health.

Last edited:
Aw man I was going to buy it when we get our Trump check[emoji2957]

If you want some easy to keep SPS I have some Monti's and other easy to keep coral that looks good

Good to hear, try softie tank, mines been super simple, small water change and salinity ck and thats been it, no dosing or alk, calcium chasing

Back