FS: 180g RR with stand, lights, ro/di,calc ractor,skimmer Orlando

Batesmotel

I have a 180 aga RR aquarium for sale. Its 2 years old although it has not been set up for about a year now. There are no chips or scratches on the aquarium, its in perfect condition with the exception of a little coraline on the overflows in the corners which you can see in the picture. There is a 20 gal sump and a 10gal refuge I also set up in the bottom. A turbo Floater skimmer without the pump is also included here.

url]

url]

url]

I also have a koralan Calc reactor with CO tank and regulator. During storage the bubbler was broken off but should be able to be fixed pretty easly.

25797Aquarium_004.jpg

I also have a 100gph RO/DI filter and resin filter. The presure gauge on it is not working.

25797Aquarium_005.jpg

A single and 1 dual 250w MH cool touch lighting balast to power a total of the 250w metal Hilades. WIth it are 3 Aqualine 20k 250w bulbs that have 6 months on them, approx a hours a day run time.

25797Aquarium_006.jpg

2 Long horse 6 ballasts and 2 Coralife 60" VHO actinics 140w hanging in the hood.
25797aquarium7.jpg

I also have a bunch of small misc lanious things like PVC fitting some bulk heads and also have Test kits. If there is any close up pictures you would like let me know and Ill post them or send them too you.

I would like $2000 for everthing, I rather not part out pieces, would like to sell them as a whole.

Thanks,
Jason

Thats a pretty good deal. If I could afford it I would have nought it before I got the 125. I bet if you part it out it will sell quicker.

If you sell me the tank, stand and canopy, I will be there tonight to purchase it, give me a reasonable price, I need a road trip.

Sorry for the slow response time guys, been out of town, but Let me think on splitting it up here. Ill get back..

Thanks,
Jason

Ok I am gonna part it out. Here is the list.

Tank, Stand, and Canopy $850
20gal, and 10 gal for sump included.

Korallin C-1502 Reactor w/ CO2 Tank, Dual Gauge Regulator, and pump $300

Cooltouch Dual 250w Ballast with Retro Reflectors and Bulbs. $250

Coultouch Single 250w Ballast with Retro Relector and Bulb $175

Both Work Horse 6 Ballasts -$30

Misc Test Kits Calcium, Copper, Nitrate, Nitrite Phosphate, PH, ALkalinity, also a PH meter $60 for all w/ case.

Turbo Floater Skimmer no pump. Has small crack where the pump connects to the skimmer. Doesnt seem to effect preformance at all. $40

RO/DI/Resin Filter $50

Shoot me a PM if you want any specific pictures.

I will also ship all items except tank, stand, and canopy. We can work out resonable shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jason

Update

Ok I am gonna part it out. Here is the list.

Tank, Stand, and Canopy $850
20gal, and 10 gal for sump included.

Korallin C-1502 Reactor w/ CO2 Tank, Dual Gauge Regulator, and pump $300 ---SOLD--- SR71

Cooltouch Dual 250w Ballast with Retro Reflectors and Bulbs. $250 ---SOLD--- Shoddyk

Coultouch Single 250w Ballast with Retro Relector and Bulb $175 ---SOLD--- Shoddyk

Both Work Horse 6 Ballasts -$30 ---SOLD--- Underground

Misc Test Kits Calcium, Copper, Nitrate, Nitrite Phosphate, PH, ALkalinity, also a PH meter $60 for all w/ case.

Turbo Floater Skimmer no pump. Has small crack where the pump connects to the skimmer. Doesnt seem to effect preformance at all. $40

RO/DI/Resin Filter $50

Shoot me a PM if you want any specific pictures.

I will also ship all items except tank, stand, and canopy. We can work out reasonable shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jason

Hey Jason
How old is that CA reactor? The only thing not working is the buble counter right?
Thanks

SR71, yes the bubble got a little storage rash and it broke off, you should be able to glue it back together beign its not really under high presuree at that point.

cschweitzer Ill check into the tank and stand.

Thanks,
Jason

Back