FS: 180g RR with stand, lights, ro/di,calc ractor,skimmer Orlando

Update

Ok I am gonna part it out. Here is the list.

Stand, and Canopy ----sold----
20gal, and 10 gal for sump included.

Korallin C-1502 Reactor w/ CO2 Tank, Dual Gauge Regulator, and pump $300 Still Available

Cooltouch Dual 250w Ballast with Retro Reflectors and Bulbs. $250 ---SOLD--- Shoddyk

Coultouch Single 250w Ballast with Retro Relector and Bulb $175 ---SOLD--- Shoddyk

Both Work Horse 6 Ballasts -$30 ---SOLD--- Underground

Misc Test Kits Calcium, Copper, Nitrate, Nitrite Phosphate, PH, ALkalinity, also a PH meter $40 for all w/ case.

Turbo Floater Skimmer no pump. Has small crack where the pump connects to the skimmer. Doesnt seem to effect preformance at all. $40

RO/DI/Resin Filter $50

Shoot me a PM if you want any specific pictures.

I will also ship all items except tank, stand, and canopy. We can work out reasonable shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jason

Stand and canopy are very nice, will look great once set up with tank and all. Thank you for all your help getting it home.

Update

Tank $250

Korallin C-1502 Reactor w/ CO2 Tank, Dual Gauge Regulator, and pump $300 Still Available

Misc Test Kits Calcium, Copper, Nitrate, Nitrite Phosphate, PH, ALkalinity, also a PH meter $40 for all w/ case.

Turbo Floater Skimmer no pump. Has small crack where the pump connects to the skimmer. Doesnt seem to effect preformance at all. $40

RO/DI/Resin Filter $50

I will also ship all items except tank, stand, and canopy. We can work out reasonable shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jason

I wish you would of considered seperating the tank 3 weeks ago, I would have definately taken it, bump for a great deal.

Update

Tank $250

RO/DI/Resin Filter $50

Thanks,
Jason

I am interested in the Test kits, what brand? Also, the ph meter, what brand is that and does it come with probe and calibration fluid? Please send pics, condition, age of these items to dperformance1@aol.com please.

-Mike C.

Back