FS:210Gal Tank, Stand, Canopy, Sump

Backinthegame

Well the time has come for me to step aside for a bit. Work has me traveling and I'm not able to keep up with things like I need to. With some regret, and much relief, I've decided to sell my large tank. my apologies for the bad iphone pic.

210 gallon regular glass reef ready

Expresso stained furniture grade stand and matching canopy (in the pic the far right door is off, but you can replace by re-attaching hinges to the stand.

Custom 50g Sump w/ intergrated 10gal refugium w/ autotopoff.com ato

Asking $800obo

EuroReef RS250 w/new pump - $200
Austin Oceans(Barr Aquatics) CR2100 Calcium Reactor w/reg and 10# tank - $300 obo

PM, Call or Text me @ 916 662-3967

New

Today

Last edited:
Thanks Bryan! It's still a beauty. I'm out of town now and don't plan on being back until next week.

Last edited:
Sorry about the VM. Larger SPS colonies are already spoken for. But there should be plenty other left for sale. I'm still going to keep my 75g up and running so some choice LPS I'm keeping along with most of the fish. Big Tangs gotta go! Voicemail will be cleared in a minute and I will turn on the ringer. Getting ready for a presentation early tomorrow morning.

So is Joel the only one left in the crew now? Sorry to se this coming down Kevin, hope it goes quick for you.

Gorgeous tank Kevin. Wish I didn't live in such a small apartment at the moment. It's a steal for that price.

Hey Kevin, a friend of mine from NVR sent you text. He and his wife are very interested and want to come see it.

Man Kevin I was hoping to never see a thread like this from you again. But family and work all top priority. You know if you need any help with tear down I'm hear.

Man Kevin I was hoping to never see a thread like this from you again. But family and work all top priority. You know if you need any help with tear down I'm hear.

Shawn, I appreciate the offer my man, but guess what....i plan to join the Cube Club (90 Gal)so I won't be totally out. I'll have something that my wife can manage while I'm gone.

Gorgeous tank Kevin. Wish I didn't live in such a small apartment at the moment. It's a steal for that price.

Thanks Ryan! I know you would really pimp this thing out if it were going to your place.

So is Joel the only one left in the crew now? Sorry to se this coming down Kevin, hope it goes quick for you.

Yeah Wade, looks like JP will be the only one left in the 210 Mob. Thanks for referral. I appreciate the help in getting this moved.

My oldest daughter sent me a pic she took last night of the tank. It's the first I've ever posted of my tank and the last before the tear down. Not as good as it was at its peak, but not too shabby. Sorry....we're an iphone family and pics arent the best.

"Shawn, I appreciate the offer my man, but guess what....i plan to join the Cube Club (90 Gal)so I won't be totally out. I'll have something that my wife can manage while I'm gone. "

Nice Kevin. My 93 is looking sweet right now!

My oldest daughter sent me a pic she took last night of the tank. It's the first I've ever posted of my tank and the last before the tear down. Not as good as it was at its peak, but not too shabby. Sorry....we're an iphone family and pics arent the best.

Breathtaking!

Back