FS: 300g and all Equipment

Good seeing you again Randy and meeting your wife.

I must have looked pretty funny driving down the freeway with the barrel on the roof! But I'm glad it all fit.

Did you get a pic of it? Join the hardcore Reefing club! Haha
I once had 5- 1" thick sheets of 4' x 8' plywood and 2 sheets of foam tied to the top of my old small Honda! Plus I had 10+ centerblock in the trunk!

Bump to some great price!!!

Good seeing you again Randy and meeting your wife.

I must have looked pretty funny driving down the freeway with the barrel on the roof! But I'm glad it all fit.

haha, did you tie it down or just held it down with your left arm/hand. :lol2:

What's Left:
#39) Super Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster Pumps 5000 - $100

Randy,
Interesting in this. Does it come with the venturi fitting? Does it have the output sleeve?
like in the picture.

Bubble-Blaster-HY2000S-pump-150x150.jpg

If so I'll take it, can pick up tomorrow (Sun).
Thanks

As for the Bubble Blaster pump, it is brand new, still in box. However I just opened it up and noticed that it is only the pump with impeller - no fittings or any other connectors. So I think this will only work as a backup for someone that already has one. With that in mind, I will cut the price to $75.

As for the Bubble Blaster pump, it is brand new, still in box. However I just opened it up and noticed that it is only the pump with impeller - no fittings or any other connectors. So I think this will only work as a backup for someone that already has one. With that in mind, I will cut the price to $75.

Randy, I'll take it. I appreciate the price break.
When's a good time today?

Forgot to jump back on here and say it was nice to meet you last week, thank you for the TLF reactors. I got home and hooked one up right away with carbon and that evening while watching TV my girlfriend said 'wow the tank really looks bright' So its already polishing the water nicely. I ordered some GFO and carbon from BRS, excited to see how the GFO helps the quality.
Thanks again, and good luck with the rest of the equipment!

No idea why in Firefox I hit 'Post Quick Reply' and it posts twice..... sorry! Every now and then I get the error 'You cannot post 2 times within 30 seconds' or something, even though I only click once.

Last edited:
Sorry, that was me being a smart ***. I had stated at the start of the thread that I wouldn't ship anything. I always say that in my for sale threads and there is always someone that asks anyway.

Kevin, I found an un-opened package of replacement media pads for the reactors. They are yours if you want them.

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. It was a lot to take in at once. I really need this pump and this is the only way I can afford to get it. Right now I'm sitting here with a pump that's on its last limb and my choices are shut my tank down or risk killing everything if I can't find a pump to run it. I saw you had one for sale and my eyes lit up. I honestly didn't pay attention to anything else and have been checking this thread for a response every hour sometimes even more.

I'll give you my first born child for that pump but you'll have to pay the actual cost of her delivery...

I can come by for the pump most any time this week except Thursday evening. I'm juggling a few things so give me a couple times that work for you. PM/text me when works best for you.

I spent a couple hours today wire brushing the rust off of the storage tank stand. Got a good start on it and should be done tomorrow. Has rusty metal primer on the areas I got finished today. Looking good! What did you use to glue those velcro strips on to it with? They were not going to come off! It took a heat gun and vice grips!

Happy New Year!

and a free bump...

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. It was a lot to take in at once. I really need this pump and this is the only way I can afford to get it. Right now I'm sitting here with a pump that's on its last limb and my choices are shut my tank down or risk killing everything if I can't find a pump to run it. I saw you had one for sale and my eyes lit up. I honestly didn't pay attention to anything else and have been checking this thread for a response every hour sometimes even more.

I know Randy's real busy and just doesn't have time for shipping. That's why he's getting out (for a short time I hope) of the reef hobby.

I'm heading up to pick up some stuff and could pick the pump up and send it to you. The UPS shop is only a mile from me. Send me a PM. I don't have paypal so we'd have to work something out.

Cheers!

PS. I'm also a smart*** sometimes.

Back