FS: 300g and all Equipment

Seriously I will pay the extra 10$ to have it shipped. Not that big of a deal. Just can't pay the 230 they want for it new.

Seriously I will pay the extra 10$ to have it shipped. Not that big of a deal. Just can't pay the 230 they want for it new.

I just sent a 1 pound package UPS cheapest rate to New York last week. It was $19.54 including the box. Another to Washington State weighed 5 pounds and was close to $40. I suspect you're looking at more like $25 to $30 for the pump. But at the price RWessels has it, no worries.

Wow! I'll have to remember that. It actually pulled the paint off when I pulled it off with the vice grips!

Since I'll be headed back for the pump we forgot... Put me down for the Water Blaster pump. I'll either ship it to passion4reef or keep it for back up.

Your other pumps looked good too, but I'll have to choose now between getting stuff before I need it, once again, or getting the materials for the 240g stand build!

I just sent a 1 pound package UPS cheapest rate to New York last week. It was $19.54 including the box. Another to Washington State weighed 5 pounds and was close to $40. I suspect you're looking at more like $25 to $30 for the pump. But at the price RWessels has it, no worries.

Maybe try the " If it fits, it ships" box that USPS has

Back