FS: 30g Oceanic Tank and stand

cody6766

Super Best Friends!
Premium Member
I'm finally coming to grips with selling my 30g tank. It's been a garage decoration for over a year and it's not doing anyone any good. The tank is drilled for an overflow on the back pane and the back is painted black. I also painted the rims black and there is a little chipping, especially on the top rim. The tank is used, so a few scratches are to be expected, but I'd set it up in my house if I had the space.

The stand holds a 20g sump (not included) and weighs a ton. It's 1x4 framed and skinned in 3/4" oak. The skin isn't structural, so it can be removed and re-stained or replaced. The doors are on sliders and open out. It's not a perfect piece of furniture, and suffered a few scratches during the move, but it got quite a few compliments when it was in the house. The top probably could be replaced to be a little more solid, but it's safe and held the filled tank for around a year. I'd probably do a little work on the stand if I brought it in the house to address the aforementioned deficiencies, but it wouldn't be a large project. For that reason, I'm not really asking much on top of the tank for the stand.

Tank on stand before paint
Stand%2520-%252010.JPG

Link to build album
https://picasaweb.google.com/118137023811163494338/Reef30CubeNewBuild

I'll help you load it up on a truck, but will need it to be picked up. This week would be best and I'll be out of town after next week. I'm basically on the MWC/Choctaw border.

$120, firm.

Back