FS: 525g Acrylic tank...$750

jtrasap

Elite Member
It's going to be quite some time before I'm able to set this big monster up and it's taking up much needed space in my garage...
It needs a major cleaning and will have to be sanded and polished!
It is 8' long, 3' tall, and 3' front to back!!

$750....Cash.....FIRM!! No Less, or it will continue to take up space in my garage. This is an awesome deal for someone that has the room for an awesome tank like this.

Easiest to contact me by phone/text: 618-303-3814

kraash_tank_178.jpg

kraash_tank_13.jpg

IMG_20130224_175456_zps888125c0.jpg

Last edited:
Sale fell through, tank wouldn't fit where they wanted to put it so I will be going down the line contacting people in the order I was contacted.

this tank is quite a showpiece. i saw it numerous times when it was set up in vandalia. Jason i still have a 225 for sale if you need something smaller.

this tank is quite a showpiece. i saw it numerous times when it was set up in vandalia. Jason i still have a 225 for sale if you need something smaller.

I'm going to pass on the 225 right now Nathan, I have a 90g set up and that's about all the tank I have room for at the moment. Every time I look at the 525 I think aaahhhh, maybe I should keep it... But I need the garage room for a couple project cars that need to be finished.

BUMP!!!....the tank is still here and still for sale!! Please check that you have the space for it, it's okay with your significant other, and that you can afford it before contacting me and making a commitment to purchasing it. I've held onto the tank three times now for the reasons listed and am still in limbo with the last but it's first come first serve.

Back