FS:600 Gallon Acrylic Tank(96"x48"x30")w/stand and 2-75 gal.surge tanks-$3500 o.b.o.

Looks like some kind of 'Hill-billy' hot tub!...not that theres anything wrong with that....Hey, Roman, I'm glad I pointed this out to Camaroboy, now he can do this right. I also want to thank you, for all the help and answers to my questions, so that I can get my surge tanks running, too!
:lolspin: Yeah it does! It was either the 300 tub or a glass 75 and with a 7" RS sailfin, black tang, blue tang and my clowns in their big old carpet, I chose the redneck reef!

Me too. A friend of mine pointed it out to me as well and just didn't get a chance to post. When I read the original post, I laughed. :D He and I are very similar people and I think he would have done a great job on his own, but I'm glad I can give examples and ideas to help him with how he would like to run it. No problem! Like I said, I'm just glad I can share my experiences. And its always exciting to hear of people setting up surge tanks!

so is the tub the display? or do you have a 300 G glass or acrylic tank?

Yep. Its the display. See 1st response in this post. ;)

im glad you pointed it out to me to i really appreciate it.... it really is great to see roman posting here to give his advice and help me out when he can . i know when i sell stuff i wish i could watch what the buyer is doing with it . so im sure roman will have alot of fun watching me set this up and make it happen . so im sure my build thread will make alot of people ask questions and im sure it may inspire other to do the same thing .

thanks

Absolutely! You have some great ideas and I can't wait to see them in action. Lead my example, right!?:D

hey man, is your price pretty firm on the tank? i am looking at finishing my basement and want ti do a tank sorta coming out from the wall and throw sump and everything behind it under my stair case and in my workshop lol was thinking of just going a 450 but this one is nice. how much would you get rid of it for? i have cash :D

Back