FS: 6'x2' tank stand

sploke

I bought a 220gal tank and stand from MADtanks a while back, and due to the installation area, ended up building a new stand to fit. I have the old one if anyone's interested. Its a pretty sturdy wood stand, outside measurements are about 73"x25", its about 31" tall. Should be a good fit for any 72x24 footprint tank. It is 2x4 construction with plywood sheathing, mostly painted white. I don't have any great pics of it, but you can mostly see it here. The tank is half off it (which is why I ended up building something custom...its an in-wall tank and the tank is partly over a section of footing). Anyway, first 40 bucks can take it, I'll even help load it. :p

tank stand.jpg

Edit - located in South Windsor.

This thing is going out in bulk trash pickup next Monday if its still here, so someone make me an offer?

Damn Matt..... considering you paid like a billion times what you are selling it for i would absolutely consider it free ;).

Sorry it didnt work out brodda, but i bet what you built looks 100X better.

I'm keeping the tank, only the stand is going. Sorry re-reading my initial post I see that its not super clear.

Back