FS: 72 gallon bowfront/stand

deehz

FS: 72 gallon bow front and stand.

Hey STARS!! As stated, the tank is just collecting dust in my garage. I would rather it go to a good home where someone else can appreciate it.

The tank is in great condition, no leaks (tested multiple times). And the stand is built like a tank. Asking $400 but have paid well over $500 (probably closer to $600) for all parts--$350 for tank, $100 for custom made stand (built myself), $50 for fuge, acrylic sheets, etc. Willing to meet half way in NM or El Paso. Once again, it is in great condition and when I purchased it, it was only one year old. Brand new, these bow fronts retail upwards of $800 and are hard to find.

Reasonable offers will be entertained. Please, no LOW BALL offers!! Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Bump (what does this mean anyway, bump?! It should be more like "hello". ). I will also include a 25 gallon tank that I was going to covert as a fuge and the acrylic sheets.

man if you would of posted it two weeks ago I would of bought it. I went out and got a 56gal, I really wanted a bigger tank.

Back