FS: 8" Squamosa Clam

xdiep23

I have an 8" squamosa clam that needs a new home. Asking $175 obo or would consider trade for some high end zoas (Rastas, Fruit Loops, Gold Mauls, Utters Chaos, LA Lakers, GreenBay Packers, Tubbs Blue, Pink Zippers and Sunny D's or any other cool zoas.

Close up and FTS to gauge size in tank.

If you like Green bay packers Zoas. How many of Heads of GBP would it take to make the trade. I have about 50 GBP plus many of the others you want and I would like to have the clam. I really dont know what the Zoas are worth so just be fair with me. Pm me and we can trade

I have an 8" squamosa clam that needs a new home. Asking $175 obo or would consider trade for some high end zoas (Rastas, Fruit Loops, Gold Mauls, Utters Chaos, LA Lakers, GreenBay Packers, Tubbs Blue, Pink Zippers and Sunny D's or any other cool zoas.

Close up and FTS to gauge size in tank.

I've got a Zoa Garden with a bunch of those. I've got some utter chaos too, but I'd have to take a dive into my tank to get them out haha. If you can frag, I can pull the rocks out and you can take frags out 20+ varieties.

I've got some of the names

Utter Chaos
Armor of the Gods
Green Bay Packers
Nuke Greens
Pink Lemonade
Mind Blowing Paly
Gorilla Nipples
Tubbs Blue
Bam Bams
Some type of Hornet
A pretty neat wild variety
Fire and Ice
and more that I can't remember

Let me know, I can get pics if you want...

Tank came out great, what tv mount did you go w to hang the radions, lets see a shot of the stand/ sump area too.

Beautiful setup btw I wish I could get my tank to look like that

Thanks!

Tank came out great, what tv mount did you go w to hang the radions, lets see a shot of the stand/ sump area too.

Thanks! I had picked up the TV mount already custom made with piece of acrylic from guy who I purchased the tank from. He had said he bought it used from someone else. I ended up coming across post of this member I believe Nwest is his name. I'll get some shots of the stand/sump later today for you.

Looks like nates old tank?

No its not Nates old tank. Picked it up used but brand new never seen water from someone else on CL. Perhaps the radion light mount might be from Nate. Member name is Nwest.

Yup recognized the light mount nwest is nate. He had the same tank I beleive also. Either way nice setup!!!

Sump shots for bmullikin1. Did you ever order the tank?

Using three drains and one return, herbie style. Sump is sectioned off longways with baffles after skimmer and before return. Large space in the front between skimmer baffles and return baffle will be my refugium.

Tank is 1 week old. Upgraded from 57 with live rock plus more new live rock, some old sand plus new with roughly 60 gallons of new water.

Back