FS: All of it!

Stepho725

Hey all. My boyfriend and I broke up and I just cant afford to keep the tank going. I am trying to sell my BC as a package.

First of all: the whole tank needs a good cleaning (aka detritus, algae and gross filmy stuff that I cant reach at the moment because it is mostly in the back chambers). If you are willing to come and take it all down with buckets and etc. Then I will give you a discount. Everything is about 2 years old.

Livestock FS:
Pair of Ocellarus Clowns - bonded for 2 yrs.
Mellanarus Wrasse (beware - he WILL need to leave this size tank in probably another few months. Also he eats EVERY detritus cleaner in the tank! I've got almost no micro starfish when they were once EVERYWHERE. He also DEFINITELY eats Red Planaria as he wiped out all of mine QUICKLY! But things are getting dirty in there now! He has left me with a couple of snails and maybe 2 hermits - not much of a CUC)
As I mentioned: a couple snails and hermits and LOTS of empty shells.
One rock with about 22 green & yellow Rics, 2 red shrooms & a rock nem.
Another rock with 4 blue rics, 1 "halloween" ric, & 4 purple and orange rics (by the time this is sold the rics could possibly split yet again.) 17 Blowpop Zoa polyps which could use a little help. 15ish polyps of Fire & Ice Zoas.
A 7 head Lord Acan - just dark orange.
A baby toadstool.
A large leather about 4-5" across which hosts my clowns oddly enough.
Some Xenia
And lastly a green & purple hammer with 3 or 4 heads.
Equipment FS:
Tank: Coralife Biocube 29G with a black stand that could use a little sprucing up.
Lighting: 2 y/o Reefbreeders Value LEDs
Return: Cobalt MJ1200
Flow: 3 Koralia 425s & an Aqueon 700 (not all set up currently)
Oceanic Intank Media & Refugium
A bunch of other stuff such as the original lid with bulbs that probably have 2-3 months in them, salt boxes, half a bucket of Phosguard, AquaticLife 112 skimmer that I never could figure out, API test kits, brand new timers I never set up bc they were too big for my power strip, 5g bottles, bucket(s) Refractometer, etc.
All you really need to add is a new thermometer (you can use the one in there to start) & a new magnet cleaner.
Again: the tank needs a good cleaning, the light needs to be blasted with air to get rid of dust (or taken apart to clean the fans) could stand to have some new sand & more rock added. Currently having a detritus & hair algae outbreak on an empty rock that has no coral on it but thats because all of my detritus & algae eaters have been eaten by the wrasse. So, for ALL of it I would like $450. Will discount if you do most or all the work.

Also FS separately:
Jebao RW-4. In tank for one day but blew everything around. Just needs some dust rinsed off. For that I would like $60

Reg 29g tank with ur standard lights that come with the Aqueon set for FW + stand that needs a bit of reinforcement + whatever is in the stand from my FW days lol throw it out or w/e = $45

An AquaClear 50: $30

Im in the SECOND floor in Norwich (aka STAIRS). Please be PATIENT with me getting back to you. I will set an alarm to check the boards daily as I forget ALMOST EVERYTHING once work is over!

This is the end for now.

be44187e6d31fe3b8ef10da0e3404365.jpg
2a984e04a3332f9a52d28aaac805c732.jpg
3b13bde6b48ab3cea337a6c2790ccb93.jpg

Im trying to sell it all as one piece. No ATO.
If I dont get any responses in a bit then I will be splitting up the items but the rocks will be sold with whatever corals are on it. For example: 22 ricordeas and 2 red shrooms on one rock as I dont know how to safely get shrooms off the rocks (thats what the ex was for). Give it a week or so and if nothing happens then I will likely start splitting things up.
Thanks.

Okay splitting things up, feel free to make fair offers.
2 Occ Clowns ($25)
1 Melanarius Wrasse ($35)
Rock #1 ($200):
22+ yellow and green rics, flower nem, 2 red shrooms & a Superman shroom I believe has attached itself underneath the rock.
Rock #2 ($100): All Zoas which need some TLC (besides the Blowpops they are just a bit small) & I suspect will do much better in clean/skimmed water, 2 Blue Ricordeas, 1 Large Halloween Ricordea, 4 Orange & Purple Rics.
Rock #3 ($50)
Green & Purple Hammer (possibly be able to get it off the rock??)
Good sized Leather Coral (pretty much a toadstool without a trunk really nice peachish/pink color): $40 (I would like to wait for clowns to go before I sell this as it hosts them)
Small Rock #4: ($20) Xenia bunch
Two pieces of not so pretty Live Rock ($20)
Acans: ($30)
A big Turbo Snail & whatever other snails might still be around will go with whoever wants them.
Feel free to message me with offers if my prices dont appease you.
Equipment to follow.

[emoji844] Bump got coral & clowns FS here[emoji844]

Wrasse pending.
Rock #2 pending.
Toadstool pending.

Okay update:
Wrasse = gone
Rock #2 = gone
Toadstool/Leather = gone

Still have:

2 Occ Clowns

Rock #1 which has about 22+ green & yellow rics & 1 Superman Shroom & 1 Flower Nem & 2 Red Shrooms

Xenia rock

Plain old live rock = with 1 Superman Shroom on it.

Acans & Hammer also

Lets make a deal! Check out prices on page 1....Any reasonable offer considered.

Message me for pics!

Toadstool is gone as previously stated.
The hammers and acans are still with me looking for a home! Msg me if you would like them.

Still looking to sell the rest of my coral and then some equipment hopefully. So just wanted to put up some pics.

Heres the deal. I am selling mostly by the rock because I dont frag.

Rock #1 =
22+ greenish purpleish ricordeas (i thought they were green and yellow til I took pics today)
2 red mushrooms
1 superman mushroom
And a flower anemone.
Looking for $200 OBO
09ca663b0afd61559cab3abd302419f7.jpg

Rock #2 = xenias
$30 OBO
d0aa1e59015e8604a5c4f7cdee43e31c.jpg

1 Loose blue/purple Ricordea
$15 (nice size)
b715806252ad42c3839cc480e25f85d3.jpg

1 loose 5+ head Acan Lord
$35
ff325aa124a42974d2f3f34a9444ad46.jpg

1 loose 3 (almost 4) headed Green & purple Hammer
$60 OBO
1cf56339f023ba5fcc11f0d51e82692b.jpg

Also have 2 Occelarus Clowns (bonded, not splitting them up) $25 OBO

Like 3ish pieces of loose rock (probably about 15lbs of LIVE rock with some lovely Micro stars, bivalves, bubble nems AND ETC. These are pretty porous pieces and have some holes drilled in em. Even good for a sump if you so choose. One "piece" is actually a stand of sorts that my ex made out of some tonga & other random pieces of rock sitting around. They do need a bath. Anyways for approximatepy 15lbs of LR im looking for $30 (would like this to go close to last so as not to further mess up the biological system)

1 piece of equipment = Jebao rw-4 been in the tank for all of 12 hrs (too strong) $45

Intank refugium that needs a good cleaning = $10

API assorted salt & reef test kits with lots of solution and glass tubes left. Most are good until 2017 I believe (I will double check before you come) - $15

A little bit of salt = $5

A half bucket of Phosguard = $15
I will weigh the bucket and take a pic to show you whats there before you come.

Once the LS is gone I can sell the Cofalife Biocube29 & equipment pretty cheaply. Probably look for $225 once I clean it up. That would include aqueon pro heater, intank media holder, Cobalt MJ 1200, hood with bulbs, a stand that needs a bit of sprucing up, some powerheads & a little of whatever else I may have hanging around.

So....there ya have it again folks...
Msg me with offers...we have some wiggle room.

Back