FS: Aquamaxx EM300 Protein Skimmer, Geo 612 Calcium Reactor, Neptune WAV Pumps

sfdan

Finally got around to cleaning a bunch of the equipment from my 120 gallon tank which I recently broke down.

PM if interested or if you have any questions, pick up in San Francisco.

Aquamaxx EM300. Great skimmer in nearly perfect condition. Was a workhouse from the moment I plugged it in until I broke down the tank. $225 OBO.

7VcIm6l.jpg

1PXSY4D.jpg

Geo 612 with an Eheim pump. I have it configured for usage with a peristaltic pump, so there is no needle valve and john guest fittings for the input and output. However if the needle valve would be a dealbreaker I can look around and try to find it. $225 OBO.

L5dod3g.jpg

Pq4lkIU.jpg

1 Neptune WAV pump + 1Link module + 2 Broken Neptune WAV pumps. I don't know why the 2 broken ones are broken, they seem physically fine but they both just stopped working randomly within 24 hours of each other (this was about a year ago). I never sent them in for maintenance because they were outside of the warranty and frankly I decided I liked Vortech pumps better. The 3rd one works perfectly fine. It is possible you can send them in for repairs and get them fixed for some reasonable cost but it is possible you can't. I'm just pricing this for the 1Link module and 1 working pump and you get the 2 broken pumps as a "bonus". One of the external magnets for one of the broken pumps also rattles a little bit but works perfectly fine as a magnet. $100 OBO.

AeImYfS.jpg

Back