FS: ATB skimmer, pumps, tonga, ato, chiller, media reactors

discotu

Discotu
SSA media reactors, 4" dia chamber ~14" tall
one its perfect. One had a cracked flange i fixed but has a very very very sloooow leak. Would be good for in sump use. both for $60

Jebao WP25 3X complete $100 for all three

JBJ Arctica 1/10 chiller $200

Eheim 1262 $80

Eheim 1100 $50

Tunze 3155 ato $140 For $50 more i'll throw in the reservoir shown.
AA ato reservoir 20X20X12. It had a huge crack and a couple blown seams but i repaired it and have been using it for over a year with no problems. I guarantee it does not leak.

ATB Elegance 200 with AM swabbie $500
Foot print is approx 10X15 assuming your sump chamber walls
go all the way up to the collection cup. The main body is narrower so the
foot print could be smaller if the collection cup sticks above the chamber.
i had it sitting in about 7-8" of water, overall height with swabbie motor is 22" + about .5" to remove the cup...so you'll need about 31" or so of stand clearance measured from inside the sump. I'll also include a cable for the float switch that connects directly to your apex to shutoff the skimmer when the cup is full. with the swabbie and the cup drain, you rarely need to get in there is clean.

tub o tonga $60

How do you like the skimmer in a 90 gallon? Does it skim all the nitrate out? Not too much over skimming?

How do you like the skimmer in a 90 gallon? Does it skim all the nitrate out? Not too much over skimming?

IMO, way too much skimmer for a 90. I have this skimmer on my 150 and sometimes I feels it's too much at times.

Im really considering this for my 150. How do you like the noise level on this thing?

you got pm sir!

Last edited:
IMO, way too much skimmer for a 90. I have this skimmer on my 150 and sometimes I feels it's too much at times.

it worked well on my 90 and never had a problem producing a lot of dark nasty skimmate. Everything seemed happy and corals were thriving. If there's one piece of equipment I wouldn't mind keeping it would be this skimmer!

Randy, haven't listed the tank yet...but I think I already have a buyer lined up.

it worked well on my 90 and never had a problem producing a lot of dark nasty skimmate. Everything seemed happy and corals were thriving. If there's one piece of equipment I wouldn't mind keeping it would be this skimmer!

Randy, haven't listed the tank yet...but I think I already have a buyer lined up.

brian if let me know if the tonga is still available i can take that too.

i dont have my phone with me.

thanks

beast of a skimmer! thanks Brian!

20160221_175815_zpsid60hr54.jpg

Back