FS: Cole Parmer 7523-80 digital drive brushless 600 RPM Brushless Peristaltic Pump

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
Up for sale is my Cole Parmer Masterflex 7523-80 this is a top of the line 600 RPM digital brushless pump. It includes an Easy Load II 77200-50 as well as some new LS17 Pharmed tubing. This pump is maintenance free and works perfect. I bought it new a couple years ago. These retail new for well over $2000 plus the cost of the head. This is the best calcium reactor pump you can possinly get. It's an industrial medical grade pump designed for continuous use. Cole Parmer recently discontinued this model and the replacement model is the exact same pump. Only the model number changed.

I will take $900 for this pump which is a bargain considering what they cost and the cost of the head. PM me if you are interested.

Details are:

Designed with maintenance-free high-accuracy motor and a graphical interface"”makes setup and operation easier than ever!
Flow rate 0.001/0.006 to 566/3400 mL/min with L/S tubing"”flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating modes"”continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense.

KEY FEATURES
Flow rate 0.001/0.006 to 566/3400 mL/min with L/S tubing"”flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating modes"”continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy"”1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time"”time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio

MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These precision drives offer analog remote control options and simple programming"”ideal for automated process applications. Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy"”drive stores one calibration value per tubing size.
Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Motor is reversible so you can purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction.

Motor (watts) 75
Drive IP rating IP 33
Power (VAC)90 to 260
Drive Length (in)10
Drive Width (in)8.5
Drive Height (in)8.5
Motor hp 1/10
Description L/S Digital Drive, 600 RPM, 115/230 VAC 0, 07523-80

Attachments

• 72C3FDEA-97E2-468F-A4E4-E2C405F96873.jpg
    72C3FDEA-97E2-468F-A4E4-E2C405F96873.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2