FS - Complete system (40 breeder)

Terefel

Hi everyone! I'm moving in the next few weeks and now that I've found my livestock and rock new homes, I am putting up my system for sale. It still has water and live sand but that can be tossed if you'd like to start brand new.

I'm asking $2,000. This is for a complete system that has been up and running two years. I do not have any intention of parting, so please do not ask for now; form your own group buy if you would like! This is everything someone needs to start a reef tonight except for rock. I think this price is probably fair given everything included and the quality of components but may consider other offers if it hasn't sold in the near future. I'm quicker to respond to PMs if you are interested! Thanks for looking, several pictures and component list below!

Tanks
• Display: 40 gallon breeder plumbed in Herbie style silent overflow and one return line
• Sump: 20 gallon long; partitioned into three compartments (sump, refugium, return) with bubble trap baffles.

Apex system (fusion ready)
• Base unit
• Ecotech wireless controller unit
• AquaController display
• Two EB8s
• PH sensor
• Netgear wireless access point

Custom built stand
• Built myself because I didn't like the commercial stands I liked (Build thread here: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2346252). Despite the title due to it being my first woodworking project, this is an incredibly well researched and constructed stand. It is more than strong and stable enough for this very setup.
• Has two front doors ands a door on each side for easy access. Side compartment installed for controllers and displays for clean look; has cable raceway to organize wiring. Sump area is sealed and will hold water in the event of overflows.
• Couple small dents and dings in the wood. One hinge is rusting but I can provide an identical replacement

Main Components
• EcoTech Vortech MP10WES (two)
• Maxspect Razor (R420R) 160W LED Lights
• Tunze 5017 Auto Top Off Unit (draws water from 7 gallon food grade plastic reservoir under the stand)
• BubbleMagus BM T-01 Dosing Pump (mounted to stand using BubbleMagus bracket)
• Vertex Omega 130 Skimmer sitting on eggcrate stand
• Sicce Syncra Silent 2.0 return pump
• BRS reactor with Cobalt MJ1200 pump
• Eheim 125w heaters (two for redundancy)
• Current Prime 1/15 HP chiller (this is an older unit that would typically be considered underpowered for this size tank, but definitely was good enough for me living on the coast without AC - only used it during the warm months)

RODI/Water change supplies
• Spectrapure 90 gallon per day RODI unit (comes with tubing, bathroom faucet adapter and a 20 gallon Rubbermaid can fitted with a float valve)
• Maxijet 1200 (noisy) used exclusively for moving water from bucket to display
• Petco powerhead for mixing salt
• Aqueon 100W heater for preheating new salt water
• Tubing to siphon water out of the display

Miscellaneous
• Reef Foundation Pro testing kit (ample supplies remaining for quite some time)
• Hanna Alkalinity Tester (only used a handful of times at most)
• Sump light (ties to APEX)
• Left over dosing chemicals (Alk/Cal/Mg)
• 2/3 full bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro salt
• Refractometer and calibration solution
• Silent Air B11 Backup Bubbler (turns on and runs off batteries upon a power failure)
• Mostly full bottle of Coral RX
• Chemiclean
• Magfloat and extending razor/scrubber for cleaning glass
• 24 gallon aquapod AIO tank and Sunpod halogen lighting (I'm throwing this in for free because I won't need it. I originally had this set up in a bathroom for quarantine purposes; never used copper)

Whatever else that is reef related I can find in my closet.

Bump and price drop to $1,750. Also forgot to list that I have carbon and GFO to include to get someone started. Thanks guys.

Your build was awesome bro! Sad to see this go but I'm sure wherever you move to your next build (upgrade) will be even more epic [emoji106]
Good luck with the sale [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm now parting the system. I have the original boxes and documentation for many of these components – if that is a specific concern please let me know and I’ll check for it when I get home. Pick up is in Newport Beach on Sunday. Please PM me with questions, offers, etc. Thanks guys!

Tanks and Custom Built Stand: $400 - Entertaining reasonable offers as this needs to go ASAP
• Display: 40 gallon breeder plumbed in Herbie style silent overflow and one return line. Currently contains live sand.
• Sump: 20 gallon long; partitioned into three compartments (sump, refugium, return) with bubble trap baffles.
• Stand has two front doors and a door on each side for easy access. Side compartment installed for controllers and displays for clean look; has cable raceway to organize wiring. Sump area is sealed and will hold water in the event of overflows. There are a couple small dents and dings in the wood. One hinge is rusting but I can provide an identical replacement.
• 7 gallon food grade plastic fresh water reservoir under the stand (if you want it)

Apex system (fusion ready): All together is discounted to $600
• Base unit (includes one EB8, PH sensor, temperature sensor, AquaController display): $400
• Ecotech wireless controller unit: $100
• Extra EB8: $140
• Netgear wireless access point

Main Components
• EcoTech Vortech MP10WES (two): $135 each or $250 for both)
• Maxspect Razor (R420R) 160W LED Lights: $240
• Tunze 5017 Auto Top Off Unit: $100
• Vertex Omega 130 Skimmer: $170
• Sicce Syncra Silent 2.0 return pump: $50
• BRS reactor with Cobalt MJ1200 pump: $40

Miscellaneous:
• Home depot plug in work light (used as sump light): $5
• Refractometer and calibration solution: $20
• Silent Air B11 Backup Bubbler (turns on and runs off batteries upon a power failure): $10
• Mostly full bottle of Coral RX: $3
• Two never used tie-on filter socks: $5
• Magfloat and extending razor/scrubber for cleaning glass: $15

Back