FS: Corals

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7563131#post7563131 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BIGSACK
hey scallopking- hi how are you! doing good here! all the corals are doing great! thanks for a great deal .wish i knew you had more stuff- i would of bought them also! lol thanks scallopking your great thank you once again let me know on frags or corals thanks scallopking you rock!!!!

Hey bigsack! I'm doing fine and am glad to hear you're happy and that the corals are too! Thanks for the kind words. I hope to see you again in the future! Sean.

Items C and D are sold.

Items 1, 3, 4, 5, A and B are still available.

I'll post a new thread with new pictures of the same stuff later.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7567029#post7567029 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ezcompany
no selling the clams to anyone till i see a pic ;)

Some updated clams attached. Please PM interested.

Item A - $34

img05497lc.jpg

Item B - $34

img05504wg.jpg

Item C - $24

img05482ow.jpg

Item D - $34

img05622hm.jpg

Item F/G - $24 ea.

img05575bt.jpg

Item H - $20

img05407td.jpg

Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7572524#post7572524 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ezcompany
ur pm box is full! interested in f/g

Sorry 'bout that. I just cleaned it out and sent you a PM.

Sean.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7573624#post7573624 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nov8tve
Would you ship item H to 85045 overnight? If so let me know how much for shipping.

Sorry cant ship.

Hey ScallopKing,

The Blasto (#6) took a couple of days to fully acclimate to my tank and is doing great now (much puffier than your picture as you promised them to be). If anyone is thinking about #5, I would highly suggest you go take a look at it in person as it is a beautiful piece. I would've definitely considered it, but it is way too large for my current tank. #3 and #4 are also very nice. Thanks, Sean!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7576911#post7576911 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KWoo008
Hey ScallopKing,

The Blasto (#6) took a couple of days to fully acclimate to my tank and is doing great now (much puffier than your picture as you promised them to be). If anyone is thinking about #5, I would highly suggest you go take a look at it in person as it is a beautiful piece. I would've definitely considered it, but it is way too large for my current tank. #3 and #4 are also very nice. Thanks, Sean!

Cool, I'm happy they the blasto is doing good. You got a nice one! I knew it would get bigger, as I said, I moved it to a higher flow area and it didn't like too much, hence less puffiness in the pic. You are welcome! Thank you.

#3, 4 and 5 still available!

All clams and sun polyps still available too!

Mushrooms on my other post still available also!

Awesome prices and corals!!!! Sean.

Back