FS: DIY LED Light 20" with controller & software

Webmanny

Hey guys,

I'm selling my DIY LED light. I used this light for about 6 months without issues. I just replaced most of the LEDs with new ones also. It has 3 separate channels for blue, white and blue/violet/lime control.

This controller is set to do sunrise and sunset modes. It was being used in 21" deep tank with any type of corals growing.

It has 48 3W LEDs capable of pushing 144 watts of light. You can control every channel from 0% to 100% intensity. You can also control the fan with the controller and turn off any channel with the switches I added.

I'm asking only $100, which is about half of what I have invested in materials. Hopefully, a fellow reefer that needs a light will benefit from this extremely low price.

It comes with the controller, splash guard, fan and power supply.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

All my corals grew a lot. Especially my LPS. I did not grew many SPS corals, mainly because at the time, my water chemistry was not great and the ones I tried were delicate, but the light did an amazing job with all my other corals.

In all honesty, I had better growth with this light than I do with my current T5/LED hybrid light. I am still trying to figure out why, but it can assure you that corals will grow fine with this light.

Do you still have the light? If so I am in in it. I will offer you 75.00 for it. Please let me know. I am in Winter Haven and my son and I are coming to Tampa Thursday around 7 or 7:30 and could meet you and get it then. Thank you, Mike

Sold. Please close.

Nice to meet you goose. I know you will enjoy your light, but hit me up if you have any issues.

Back