FS: DSA 190 + stand, Vertex V6, Skim SK201, TLF 150, 250W DE MH pendants + ballasts

evolved

Wrasse Nut
DSA 190 gallon tank and stand. Tank is 60"x27"x27", has starfire on all 3 sides, and the back is black. Black silicone. Stand is also black and is 34" tall (62" long and 28 1/4" wide). Built in overflow with 2 3/4" returns and 3 1" drains. I am the original owner; it was a custom order through Reef Culture.
The plumbing you see is what I still have and is included. I did have to cut pipes from the bulkheads to move the tank, therefore the bulkheads and standpipes were tossed. There is enough here to at least get you started on plumbing in a sump.
Asking $1000 for both tank and stand.
DSC_7162_zps9mcfn55v.jpg

DSC_7165_zpsoc7tspms.jpg

DSC_7166_zps4pz9xnsq.jpg

Vertex V6 pump, 2-3 years old, cleaned every 4-6 months
$275
DSC_7170_zps5xqe8ljt.jpg

Skimz SK201, 2-3 years old, cleaned every 4-6 months
$275
DSC_7171_zpsq2wotocv.jpg

I have 2 TLF 150 phosban reactors; good condition.
$20 each.
DSC_7172_zpsqfqhjcta.jpg

Lastly, I have my 2 custom MH pendants. These are Hamilton Caymen Sun DE reflectors with Lumatek Ballasts. Each pendant also has a strip of 6 CREE XR-E royal blue LEDs on a side (12 leds per pendant). Meanwell drivers with 0-10V dimming, which I controlled via an Apex.
$200 for each complete pendant w/ LEDs and ballast, or $375 for the pair. The LED drivers on the two pendants are wired together for the time being, but I can wire them separately if I need to split them.
DSC_7173_zps5bd9f7ll.jpg

DSC_7174_zpsmby7tvpl.jpg

Last edited:
I still want one of the TL reactors but life keeps getting in the way of my hobby. I got your contact so will text you when I can make it a priority to get from you.

What's the available height inside the cabinet for a skimmer?
Any major scratches in the glass?
The stand is 34" tall, so take a smidgen off of that to account for the bottom panel of the stand and the bottom panel of the invisible sump - call it 33" of available height. (but then you also gain a bit back by virtue of the small distance from the bottom panel of the tank relative to the bottom edge of the tank trim.)
If you need a precise measurement, I can get such later today.

No major scratches. A few minor ones that you won't see unless you go looking for them - in great condition for 4 years of age.

I wish someone would buy this fantastic setup. If the footprint had worked for me I would have snapped it up in a second. JP

Back