FS: ELOS 120 with TONS of extras! DEAL OF THE YEAR

evoi19

Due to my constant traveling for work, and my lack of time to care for my tank + corals, i'm forced to sell it. I would like it to go to a good home to someone who will take care of it as i have. Everything listed is less than a year old and in excellent condition. All equipment was bought BRAND NEW with the exception of the ATI Sunpower. Bought it locally that was used for 6 months. Looking to sell as a whole package so no parting out.

Price: $2900 firm. I think that's more than fair considering what is included.

List of the major pieces
Elos 120
Elos white lacquer stand
Elos light hanging arms
ATI Sunpower 6x39 w/ ATI and KZ lights
TEK Elite 6x39 w/ ATI and GE bulbs
Aqueon Proflex Sump 3
Precision Marine RL-125 Protein Skimmer
Tunze Return Pump
Ecotech Vortech MP40 x2
ReefKeeper Lite (RKL) with 2 power strips, temp guage and ORP probe
NextReef Biopellet reactor SMR1
BRS Dual media reactor w/ MJ 1200 pump
BRS 5 stage RO/DI water filter
Bubble Magus dosing pump + extra module that has 4 extra pumps (brand new)
Auto top off

Other items included
Several acrylic containers from Advanced Acrylics (RODI top off container, water mixing container, ALK, CAL, MAG containers)
Extra heaters
Algae Free magnet glass cleaner
Full ZEOvit supplements/additives
Red Sea Coral Pro salt (Brand new bucket)
Several Tunze Powerheads
BRS carbon
Maxijet powerheads
Hanna ALK Checker
Hanna PHOs Checker
Lots of extras i can't think of at the momment....

Live stock currently has ~100lbs of live rock fully encrusted with coral line. I have mostly SPS with some LPS and zoa's. Some of the SPS that I have are: aussie echinata, purple monster, miyagi tort, oregon tort, red robin stag, pink lemonade, $500 efflo and many more.

In addition i have 2 chalices from neptunes which were quite pricey. One is their kryptonite and another is called pandora. Those two alone were $300...

If you read this far, then you probably get the idea of how much is included and i'm basically giving away most of the stuff at the price i'm offering. Anyone is welcome to come by and take a look, but i ask for serious buyers only.

Thanks!

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

Sorry to hear, Andrew (or Drew as your boys from St. Joes have told me).

I can vouch that this tank is immaculate. Whoever picks this up is getting a sweet tank, and a sweet deal.

Sorry to hear, Andrew (or Drew as your boys from St. Joes have told me).

I can vouch that this tank is immaculate. Whoever picks this up is getting a sweet tank, and a sweet deal.

thanks for the kind words Derrick. Yea I would love to keep it but I just can't care for it with my new work position. :( Hate to see it go but I rather let someone take care of the system than let it go downhill.

If you're interested in Selling some of your SPS Please let me know. Sick tank for the person who picks this up.

Back