FS: Everything must go

lostmyz

Well it has come time to take my tank down. With being in Florida and not sure what I will be doing for housing with my wife. I won't be able to set up a system and have everything running before she gets out here. So ALMOST everything has to go.

First the live stock:
1) Desjardini Sailfin Tang (5-6") she hasn't changed colors yet so is going to be a huge fish - $50
2) Gold Spotted Rabbitfish (5-7") - $50
3) Female Genicanthus Wanatabei - 4.5" + 1" streamers - very health - $125
4) Bonded Pair of black and white clown fish with RBTA - $90
RBTA was 20" and finally split into two
5) LOKEY get to me about taking the other Anemone I know you wanted yours back since you lost yours
6) Yellow Coris Wrasse (female) - $10
7) Neon (Arabian) Dottyback - fully grown - $40
8) Yellow Watchman Goby with large Tiger Pistol Shrimp (these guys love eachother a lot) - $25
9) Male Green Mandarin Dragonet (healthy and fat eats frozen and pods) - $15

Corals:
9 headed tan with white tip torch - $10
3 headed purple tipped Hammer - $10
Raptors peace favia 7 heads - $50
I have a piece of red planet it is free to the first person who buys a fish or coral...
Plain Jane Orange chalice - $10

Equipment:
72 gal bow front black drilled with a glass-holes over flow with matching black bow front stand - $150 ( i have a floating shelf that is unfinished that houses my lights. If you want it, it is yours. Otherwise I have custom made aka DIY screen tops that are fitted to sit where the glass was with the rounded edges)
Pump: Mag 9.5 - $40
Sump: 29 gal - $20
Skimmer: Reef Octopus NWB 110 with new motor (less than 6 months old) - $100 (motor was $80)
BRS Reactors: I have 3... I had a dual I converted to 2 singles and a single. If you buy two I can give you the plate to make it a dual again. But each $20
Aqueon 2500 submersible pump rated at 480 GPH - $25
Aqueon heater for 125 gal tank non-glass type submersible with adjustable dial - $20

Other:
Mangroves - I have about 20 of these guys growing right now - $3 each
80 pounds of black and white arga-alive sand (Used and currently in the tank) - $40
Misc food and other things...ill have it all out when you come to get something if you want it... make a reasonable or stupid low ball offer and its probably yours. :)

The live rock is not for sale. Only what is listed above. So here is the deal guys. I will be in town from August 24th till September 1st. I need this stuff gone in that time frame. I am will to put things on hold for those that want them. Just please don't flake out on me. I wouldn't do it to you. I have bought and sold many things from you all and never flaked I'd hope what goes around comes around.

Unfortunately I am not in AZ right now to take photos of the fish or anything but... they all look like the photos on liveaquaria.... Cause thats where I got them all from off their diver's den section and from vivid aquariums at one point or another in the life of my tank. So I can post stock photos. But if you are in dire need for a photo I can see if I can scrounge one up from my built threads or mod threads. Its a sad sad day but it needs to happen and I am tired of dealing with this from far away and not having the joy of the tank its self.

Send me a PM with your name and number and what your interested in and we can work out some kind of an arrangement. I am flexible on pricing for the equipment but as far as the fish go. I think those prices are pretty good. They are cheaper than liveaquaria and I know competitive with local sellers. Fish are healthy and never had a single disease.... I have been running a UV Sterilizer 24/7/365 since I set up the tank.

Thanks Guys,

Andrew

I Sent you a text Andrew, hoping you have the same number. If not shoot me a pm. Interested in coris. Goby and shrimp, and mandarin, and maybe some mangroves.

We are talking of a pick-up in a month from now? Just making sure the original message wasn't starting yesterday through next week... PM Sent... (I know I'll be second in line for some). I'm interested in:
Tan and White Tipped Torch
Goby/Pistol Shrimp Pair
Green Mandarin
Orange

Still have your borb? I'll give it a good home if you arent taking it with you!

That's the reason for the "fire sale" my borb took a one way trip unfortunately intk my mp40. Something must of spooked him, cause the mp40 is on the opposite side of the tank he stays on. So with him gone I have no desire to keep the tank running he was the only fish I was going to being to florida.

Alright guys I will update the list of whose in line for what and everything later today. I am still at work. As for the wanatabei she's gorgeous and I'm flexible on the price. But hard fish to come by and harder so I've heard from people to keep alive. :)

Well it has come time to take my tank down. With being in Florida and not sure what I will be doing for housing with my wife. I won't be able to set up a system and have everything running before she gets out here. So ALMOST everything has to go.

First the live stock:
1) Desjardini Sailfin Tang (5-6") she hasn't changed colors yet so is going to be a huge fish - $50 - Miguelp19
2) Gold Spotted Rabbitfish (5-7") - $50
3) Female Genicanthus Wanatabei - 4.5" + 1" streamers - very health - $125
4) Bonded Pair of black and white clown fish with RBTA - $90 -Nibrown9
5) LOKEY get to me about taking the other Anemone I know you wanted yours back since you lost yours
6) Yellow Coris Wrasse (female) - $10 - AaronFC
7) Neon (Arabian) Dottyback - fully grown - $40
8) Yellow Watchman Goby with large Tiger Pistol Shrimp (these guys love eachother a lot) - $25 - AaronFC
9) Male Green Mandarin Dragonet (healthy and fat eats frozen and pods) - $15 - AaronFC

Corals:
9 headed tan with white tip torch - $10 - Anthrax15
3 headed purple tipped Hammer - $10 - Anthrax15
Raptors peace favia 7 heads - $50 - Jvdub20
I have a piece of red planet it is free to the first person who buys a fish or coral... - Miquelp19
Plain Jane Orange chalice - $10 - miguelp19

Equipment:
72 gal bow front black drilled with a glass-holes over flow with matching black bow front stand - $150 ( i have a floating shelf that is unfinished that houses my lights. If you want it, it is yours. Otherwise I have custom made aka DIY screen tops that are fitted to sit where the glass was with the rounded edges)
Pump: Mag 9.5 - $40 - miguelp19
Skimmer: Reef Octopus NWB 110 with new motor (less than 6 months old) - $100 (motor was $80)
BRS Reactors: I have 3... I had a dual I converted to 2 singles and a single. If you buy two I can give you the plate to make it a dual again. But each $20 - rollinnoland (2) nibroqn (1)
Aqueon heater for 125 gal tank non-glass type submersible with adjustable dial - $20

Other:
Mangroves - I have about 20 of these guys growing right now - $3 each A few people but still have plenty more
80 pounds of black and white arga-alive sand (Used and currently in the tank) - $40 - BagelGirl
Misc food and other things...ill have it all out when you come to get something if you want it... make a reasonable or stupid low ball offer and its probably yours. :)

The live rock is not for sale. Only what is listed above. So here is the deal guys. I will be in town from August 24th till September 1st. I need this stuff gone in that time frame. I am will to put things on hold for those that want them. Just please don't flake out on me. I wouldn't do it to you. I have bought and sold many things from you all and never flaked I'd hope what goes around comes around.

Unfortunately I am not in AZ right now to take photos of the fish or anything but... they all look like the photos on liveaquaria.... Cause thats where I got them all from off their diver's den section and from vivid aquariums at one point or another in the life of my tank. So I can post stock photos. But if you are in dire need for a photo I can see if I can scrounge one up from my built threads or mod threads. Its a sad sad day but it needs to happen and I am tired of dealing with this from far away and not having the joy of the tank its self.

Send me a PM with your name and number and what your interested in and we can work out some kind of an arrangement. I am flexible on pricing for the equipment but as far as the fish go. I think those prices are pretty good. They are cheaper than liveaquaria and I know competitive with local sellers. Fish are healthy and never had a single disease.... I have been running a UV Sterilizer 24/7/365 since I set up the tank.

Thanks Guys,

Andrew

Last edited:
A FEW THINGS LEFT! Please guys need these things gone. I have dropped the price on them the 4 remaining fish and will entertain a reasonable to find them a great new home!

First the live stock:
1) Desjardini Sailfin Tang (5-6") she hasn't changed colors yet so is going to be a huge fish - $50 - Miguelp19
2) Gold Spotted Rabbitfish (5-7") - Price drop $40. Leaves everybody alone a pretty cool looking fish!
3) Female Genicanthus Wanatabei - 4.5" + 1" streamers - very health - Price Drop because I need this fish gone. $90. This is a great fish. Active, eats like a pig, leaves everyone alone, doesn't touch any type of coral at all. Gorgeous fish
4) Bonded Pair of black and white clown fish with RBTA - $90 -Nibrown9
5) LOKEY got your anemone saved for you
6) Yellow Coris Wrasse (female) - $10 - AaronFC
7) Neon (Arabian) Dottyback - fully grown - Price drop $30. Nice fish gorgeous colors vibrant blue and orange
8) Yellow Watchman Goby with large Tiger Pistol Shrimp (these guys love eachother a lot) - $25 - AaronFC
9) Male Green Mandarin Dragonet (healthy and fat eats frozen and pods) - $15 - AaronFC

Corals:
Raptors peace favia 7 heads - $50 - Jvdub20
I have a piece of red planet it is free to the first person who buys a fish or coral... - Miquelp19
Plain Jane Orange chalice - $10 - miguelp19

Equipment:
Pump: Mag 9.5 - $40 - miguelp19
BRS Reactors: I have 3... I had a dual I converted to 2 singles and a single. If you buy two I can give you the plate to make it a dual again. But each $20 - rollinnoland (2) nibroqn (1)

Other:
Mangroves - I have about 20 of these guys growing right now - $3 each A few people but still have plenty more
80 pounds of black and white arga-alive sand (Used and currently in the tank) - $40 - BagelGirl

Thanks Guys,

Andrew

Guys I really am limited on time with getting these things out of my tank and tearing it down. I'd really like to get this stuff out on the Monday that I get back so I can have the week to tear down everything and clean it that is not fish live stock related. Please let me know and I really appreciate everyones help in this matter

Since Anthrax15 is backing out, I am interested in the following:

I can pick them up when I come by to pick up the sump.

Back