FS: Everything must go

Update.... Things i forgot to mention i had.....

Pot of gold acan..... about 9+ heas.... $15
Tiger serpent star about 7-9" wide..... (got from sharkbait)...... $15

Oh yeah I also have a bunch of nerite snails..... take as many as you want or need.... free or make a donation...

Update.....

A FEW THINGS LEFT! Please guys need these things gone. I have dropped the price on them the 4 remaining fish and will entertain a reasonable to find them a great new home!

Well it has come time to take my tank down. With being in Florida and not sure what I will be doing for housing with my wife. I won't be able to set up a system and have everything running before she gets out here. So ALMOST everything has to go.

First the live stock:
1) Desjardini Sailfin Tang (5-6") she hasn't changed colors yet so is going to be a huge fish - $50 - Miguelp19
2) Gold Spotted Rabbitfish (5-7") - Price drop $40. Leaves everybody alone a pretty cool looking fish!
3) Female Genicanthus Wanatabei - 4.5" + 1" streamers - very health - Price Drop because I need this fish gone. $90. This is a great fish. Active, eats like a pig, leaves everyone alone, doesn't touch any type of coral at all. Gorgeous fish - reef-o-roni
4) Bonded Pair of black and white clown fish with RBTA - $90 -Nibrown9
RBTA was 20" and finally split into two
5) LOKEY got your anemone saved for you
6) Yellow Coris Wrasse (female) - $10 - AaronFC
7) Neon (Arabian) Dottyback - fully grown - Price drop $30. Nice fish gorgeous colors vibrant blue and orange
8) Yellow Watchman Goby with large Tiger Pistol Shrimp (these guys love eachother a lot) - $25 - AaronFC
9) Male Green Mandarin Dragonet (healthy and fat eats frozen and pods) - $15 - AaronFC
Tiger Serpent star - $15

Corals:
Pot OF Gold Acan - $15 - Coralreefjunkie
9 headed tan with white tip torch - $10 - Coralreefjunkie
3 headed purple tipped Hammer - $10 - Coralreefjunkie
Raptors peace favia 7 heads - $50 - Jvdub20
I have a piece of red planet it is free to the first person who buys a fish or coral... - Miquelp19
Plain Jane Orange chalice - $10 - miguelp19

Equipment:
72 gal bow front black drilled with a glass-holes over flow with matching black bow front stand - $150 ( i have a floating shelf that is unfinished that houses my lights. If you want it, it is yours. Otherwise I have custom made aka DIY screen tops that are fitted to sit where the glass was with the rounded edges)
Pump: Mag 9.5 - $40 - miguelp19
Sump: 29 gal - $20 Coralreefjunkie
Skimmer: Reef Octopus NWB 110 with new motor (less than 6 months old) - $100 (motor was $80)
BRS Reactors: I have 3... I had a dual I converted to 2 singles and a single. If you buy two I can give you the plate to make it a dual again. But each $20 - rollinnoland (2) nibroqn (1)
Aqueon 2500 submersible pump rated at 480 GPH - $25
Aqueon heater for 125 gal tank non-glass type submersible with adjustable dial - $20

Other:
Mangroves - I have about 20 of these guys growing right now - $3 each A few people but still have plenty more
80 pounds of black and white arga-alive sand (Used and currently in the tank) - $40
Misc food and other things...ill have it all out when you come to get something if you want it... make a reasonable or stupid low ball offer and its probably yours. :)

The live rock is not for sale. Only what is listed above. So here is the deal guys. I will be in town from August 24th till September 1st. I need this stuff gone in that time frame. I am will to put things on hold for those that want them. Just please don't flake out on me. I wouldn't do it to you. I have bought and sold many things from you all and never flaked I'd hope what goes around comes around.

Unfortunately I am not in AZ right now to take photos of the fish or anything but... they all look like the photos on liveaquaria.... Cause thats where I got them all from off their diver's den section and from vivid aquariums at one point or another in the life of my tank. So I can post stock photos. But if you are in dire need for a photo I can see if I can scrounge one up from my built threads or mod threads. Its a sad sad day but it needs to happen and I am tired of dealing with this from far away and not having the joy of the tank its self.

Send me a PM with your name and number and what your interested in and we can work out some kind of an arrangement. I am flexible on pricing for the equipment but as far as the fish go. I think those prices are pretty good. They are cheaper than liveaquaria and I know competitive with local sellers. Fish are healthy and never had a single disease.... I have been running a UV Sterilizer 24/7/365 since I set up the tank.

Thanks Guys,

Andrew

Guys I really am limited on time with getting these things out of my tank and tearing it down. I'd really like to get this stuff out on the Monday that I get back so I can have the week to tear down everything and clean it that is not fish live stock related. Please let me know and I really appreciate everyones help in this matter[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Last minute update.... Sale of the clowns and anemone fell through. Anyone interested in these please let me know!! I need to get them out of here.... Tank goes down wednesday!

New Price $75

Last edited:
Back