FS: High End Rimless System - Reef Savvy/Ecotech/BubbleKing/Apex + Much More

Hi everyone, and Happy Easter. I wanted to provide a comprehensive update to the thread. I am doing this so people know exactly where they stand, and can move on to a different item if they so choose. The only thing that I ask, is that if you have found what you needed elsewhere or you no longer want to wait, send me a p.m., and it will save me some time writing you to let you know it's "your turn".
Also, please review the shipping estimates that I made in the original post. The shipping is not included in the pricing:
"* Any of these items can be shipped, however keep in mind: I do not have time to package these items myself. This means they will be taken to FedEx and professionally packed and shipped by them, with insurance, and confirmation delivery. Anticipate the cost of shipping to be APPROXIMATELY as follows - $20-$30 for small items, $40-$100 for medium/heavy items, $100 to $200 for large items (such as light fixture). Actual shipping cost is what will be charged, and will not be known until it is taken to Fed Ex. I will estimate shipping for you, and refund the difference if it is lower, and be paid the difference if it is higher. The display and stand can be shipped as freight, however a custom quote will be required. "

Please understand that it is tough to keep track of all of these things (but I am doing an excellent job), and I am doing my absolute best to be fair, keep everyone posted, supply the requested information, and remain cordial.
I am talking to one person who interested in the entire package, and I am waiting to hear back from them on a go or no-go answer from them. As soon as I have an answer, I will either let everyone know that the entire setup has been sold, or I will send out individual pm's to those that are in line for equipment.
If you got bumped to a lower position, it is because local buyers are being given preference. If you were local and you got bumped, it's because you don't have your location below your avatar, and you didn't specify you were local. It also may just be because I have missed it. Either way, just send me a pm, and let me know and I will correct the error.

If you are someone who requested a quote for a "custom package", you likely wont see your name on these lists. I am keeping track of things, however your placement priority lies parallel with those that are purchasing individual equipment.
As promised in the OP, next preference has been given to those who are purchasing packages. These are as follows:

MP60wES Package - 1. fishnerd 2. screamincamaro 3. Orion
Skimmer - 1. fishnerd 2. 120 reefermadness
RODI Package - 1. barfish 2. ZeroBullChip
Apex Package - 1. mattanderin 2. doggy_ 3. 09bumblebee
Sfiligoi Package - 1. coralreefdoc 2. doggy_3. chillincm

If the purchasers do not come through for the above packages, then it will be sold in order to the following RC'ers. If your equipment is not part of any of the above packages, then the above does not apply to you.

New MP60 - ghostman / euod / Stylo328
Older MP60 - upnext / euod /
Spare MP60 wetside - ghostman / euod
PM1 - ghostman / greg0385
PM2 - jagr201 / ireef2012
EB8 1 - ghostman / jaynigs / ArmanS
EB8 2 - ghostman / ireef2012
EB8 3 - chillncm / rockstar
APRegulator - chillncm / ganjero
Magfloat - chillncm / bpcardona / digitalman0111
RODI Unit only - clugo / bhsgk / polyps222
MP40wES - fishnerd / fraggler / rockstar / indyjaco / GrimmReefer555 / leicalux / upnext / doggy_ / mattanderin
pH probe 1 - jagr201
pH probe 2 - greg0385
pH probe 3 - chillincm
Probe Holder 1 - jagr201
Probe Holder 2 - jagr201
Hannah Alk Checker - greg0385 / ireef2012
Dart - upnext / RLHornbeck
AP check valve - chillncm / ganjero
Finnex Heater - chillincm / azn_ekn
Dosing pump 1 - chillincm / turtlespd
Dosing pump 2 - turtlespd
LiveRock - barfish / jmifland
Calcium Reactor - thanhjenn
Mag5 - mattanderin / azn_ekn
Chiller - TalloneJosh
Ballast +Reflector+Bulb - azn_ekn
Maxijet Return PUmp - azn_ekn
Reef Dynamics Protein Skimmer - azn_ekn
Honya 10,000 Return Pump - RLHornbeck

Hi everyone, let me apologize for keep everyone waiting. There has been a local buyer who has decided to purchase the entire package. I have received a 50% down payment, and he will be by in a few days to pick everything up.
This means that most items that people have been waiting on (very patiently) the last couple of days are no longer available. Here is the list of items that are not included in the package, that are still for sale, that people have called dibs on.

MP40wES - fishnerd / fraggler / rockstar / indyjaco / GrimmReefer555 / leicalux / upnext / doggy_ / mattanderin
Chiller - TalloneJosh

Hi everyone, let me apologize for keep everyone waiting. There has been a local buyer who has decided to purchase the entire package. I have received a 50% down payment, and he will be by in a few days to pick everything up.
This means that most items that people have been waiting on (very patiently) the last couple of days are no longer available. Here is the list of items that are not included in the package, that are still for sale, that people have called dibs on.

Sfiligoi Package - 1. coralreefdoc 2. doggy_3. chillincm
Chiller - TalloneJosh

Back