FS: Higher End Fish - Difficult to Find Especially with New Hawaii Laws

BobbyV

Established since 2008
In the process of breaking down the 300DD.

Looking to line up a buyer to buy all my fish as a value deal.

Catching fish in a 300DD is a challenge so I am going to drain the tank to make it easier.

• Sohal Tang
  • Achilles Tang
  • Purple Tang
  • Yellow Tang
  • Dejordini Tang
  • Blotchy Anthias
  • Hoeven's Christmas Wrasse
  • Red Misc Wrasse (1 Male, 3 Female)
  • Bartlett's Anthias
  • Lyretail Anthias (1 Male, 1 Female)

$500

Thank you for your interest.

Let me know.

Bobby V

Last edited:
Hey Bobby are you willing to break up the group? Not interested in the tangs but I am interested is some of the fish depending on size. My number is+17274554251 if you reconsider.

Interested in the Christmas and lyrtails at retail. Pm sent. Would love to buy the tangs but the glass hotel I have doesn’t have enough room for them all.

Thank you for all who have PM'D me.

The wife is upset about selling the fish.

So I guess we will be an overly engineered tank for fish only and maybe some softies.

Thank you for all willing to be interested.

it will look cool. get some huge pieces of soft coral...when i had my LPS tank everyone who saw it loved the sea fans , ricordia garden , giant toadstool & massive colt coral

glad to hear you aren't breaking it down.

it will look cool. get some huge pieces of soft coral...when i had my LPS tank everyone who saw it loved the sea fans , ricordia garden , giant toadstool & massive colt coral

glad to hear you aren't breaking it down.

Most of our friends know nothing about this hobby so LPS to them is just as impressive as a table acro colony.

:thumbsup:

In the process of breaking down the 300DD.

Looking to line up a buyer to buy all my fish as a value deal.

Catching fish in a 300DD is a challenge so I am going to drain the tank to make it easier.

[*]Hoeven's Christmas Wrasse

$500

Thank you for your interest.

Let me know.

Bobby V

NOT to be a dick but a a Hoevens Wrasse(Halichoeres melanurus) and a Christmas Wrasse(Halichoeres claudia) are 2 different fish......

Back