FS: Iwaki MD-30RXT, Mag 9.5 and Co2 Tanks

I am looking to sell:
- Two used Iwaki MD-30RXT -- they were last used in 2007 and I'm sure they still work. I am asking $50 each.
- Used Mag 9.5 - asking $40
- 5lb Co2 Tank - Asking $25. It includes a regulator (but I'm not sure it works).

All items are in Placentia. Please PM me.

FYI, O'Shea's in Laguna Niguel will exchange your out of hydro tank for one in hydro for $25.

Thanks Bruce, I was just asking because I do not have a Co2 tank at all and wanted to purchase one for my new carx but that is good info to know.

sorry where could I find the hydro date on the tank? I'm going to have to ask my brother. It's at my family house.

and yes the Iwaki's are Japanese.

Thanks Bruce, I was just asking because I do not have a Co2 tank at all and wanted to purchase one for my new carx but that is good info to know.

The hydro date is an important little detail I did not know about until I tried to get my old 10 lb cylinder refilled when I started my Ca reactor. It was faster to buy a new one on Amazon than to have the existing tank re-certified (takes a week). Now I can exchange the 10 lb for one in hydro the next time I go for a refill.

Back