FS: Klaes German Made External Recirculating Skimmer. 5' tall!! Great Condition!

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
Up for sale is a Klaes external protein skimmer. I bought this skimmer new around 15 years ago but hasn’t been used in around 12 years. This was a very high end German made skimmer. It stands around 5 foot tall and has an 8” body diameter. It has a recirculating pump which is mounted to the side of the body. I also have a brand new spare carbon bushing for the impeller. This skimmer worked great when I removed it from my system. It’s a little dirty from sitting in storage but it will clean right up. Will take $50 for it! I paid around $1200 for it when I bought it new years back. PM me if you are interested.

You can read more about this skimmer here: https://www.advancedaquarist.com/2002/5/review

Attachments

• E3B39E00-142F-4AD3-A56E-A28F79B1B9D5.jpg
    E3B39E00-142F-4AD3-A56E-A28F79B1B9D5.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Still available! Believe it or not, this is a GREAT skimmer! And the price is worth it for the acrylic cylinder alone!

Skimmer is still available! Come and get it! PM me if you are interested! $50 is a steal!

Come and get it! I will take $25 for it. Need to get it out of the shed!

This is an external skimmer. It does not get submerged. You only need a feed pump to send water to it.

Back