FS: Lighting Equipment for sale - MH/VHO

Helter Skilter

OT Community Organizer
First up is a 175w ballast and SE pendant. The ballast says "Energy Savers" so I'm guessing it's a Kent Marine set up. $60 - no bulb included
P1090077.jpg

Second is 3 400w ballasts with 24" PFO parallel reflectors. The ballast on the left is a generic M59. The center ballast is from Cool Touch Lighting (it is a dual ballast, but only one is working), and the ballast on right is is a Taiwan HQI. Each set will come with an XM 10K with about 6 months use, and I can give you a used Hamilton 10K and a used Helios 20K to try out. $80 per set up.
P1090078.jpg

Here are the reflectors...
P1090079.jpg

These are awesome if you're planning on running VHO/t% supplements, as there is a seperate channel for the bulbs. One of the reflectors is cracking along one of the seems. This shouldn't be an issue if you mount it above another parallel reflector to help support it.

Also for sale... an Icecap A4 VHO ballast. $75
P1090080.jpg

includes 3 VHO water resistant standoffs (I have the fourth but it broke, getting it off the relectors).

and the cream of the crop...
P1090083.jpg

a standard output fluorescent fixture, free with any purchase. Put it over your fuge and grow some algae or something with it.

Last edited:
Taking another $5 off each item.

175w light with pendant. $45
400w ballast, reflector and XM bulb with 6 months left on it $65 each
Icecap A4 with 3 VHO stand offs $60

Back