FS Liverock

radone

I have probably close to 200lbs of live rock for sale, Marshall Island and Tonga branch a couple cool looking pieces. I have removed most of it and placed it in my sump.

$2.50/lb and I have a scale to weigh it buy it all and I will work you a good deal

Romeo

pm me please. I saw (in the other post) where you are interested in downsizing. Let me know what all you are planning on getting rid of. I dont mind taking the whole lot.

Nope not down sizing, I'm leaving the hobby. As for getting rid of I have a bunch of stuff and would make someone a great deal on a penninsula style 210 and sump

Sorry to hear you being forced out of the hobby. I wish I could take some of those things off your hands but I been out for awhile. I'm hoping some day down the road to return.

Thanks Carb, been in the hobby a long time and hate to let go but I need to

Nathan here ya go

The tank is in great shape, and the plumbing can go with it I have no use for it, the sump is a 75g and is available too.
If there's something someone needs just ask I might have it. Got an insulated barrel I use to make water change water, has a mag7 and plumbing to recirc the water, can make waterin 30gallons at a time great little setup.

Back