FS: LR, Corals, Tangs, and Equipment

RobChuck

Premium Member
As some of you know, I have torn down my 300g reef to make way for a large planted tank and have downsized into a 65g reef. Originally, I had someone lined up to pick everything up from me, but circumstances in that person's life have made it impossible for that person to purchase what I no longer have space to keep. So, I am here listing for sale the livestock and equipment that I no longer have space or a need for to my friends in CMAS.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to purchase anything I have available. All items are first-come first-served and are cash and carry.

Thanks,
Rob

LIVESTOCK: (All of the fish & corals for sale, along with most of the LR are currently housed in a 100g stock tank. The remainder of the LR is in a 44g Rubbermaid trash can.)

~Approx. 250 lbs. LR (some HUGE pieces - great for large display tanks; several LTA anemones and other misc. inverts; several small Majanos on some of the rocks) - $3.00/lb. or $650 for the entire lot

StockTank.jpg

LRRubbermaid.jpg

~Desjardini Sailfin Tang (11 years old; 12" long) - $150 and she needs a LARGE tank

Sally.jpg

~Hepatus Tang (6 years old, 10" long; rather skittish) - $30 also needs a large tank

~Extra Large Finger Leather (approx. 12" across & 8" tall; attached to a medium-sized piece of LR) - $75

LargeFinger.jpg

~Large Finger Leather (approx. 12" across & 3" tall; attached to a medium-sized piece of LR) - $50

ShortFinger.jpg

~Large Colt Coral (approx. 16" across & 12" tall on a 5 lb. or so piece of LR; some GSP on the rock as well) - $50

LargeColt.jpg

~Extra Large Green Star Polyp Rock (approx. 12" x 5" mat on a 25 lb. piece of LR) - $110

LargeGSP.jpg

EQUIPMENT: (unless listed otherwise, the equipment is not available until all of the livestock has been picked up)

~Euro Reef CS250 Skimmer (7 months old) AVAILABLE NOW - $550

~Sunlight Supply 250W MH HQI setup (SLS Blue Wave III Ballast; SLS Reef Optix III; Phoenix 14,000K HQI lamp w/ approx. 6 months use) - $200 not yet available

~Iwaki MD55RLT (2 months of total use) AVAILABLE NOW - $175

~Iwaki MD70RLT (3 years of total use) AVAILABLE NOW - $150

~Tunze Turbelle Stream 6060 (1 month old) w/ Magnet Mount 6080 (up to 1/2" tanks) - - $125 not yet available

Hans,
The MH is in a pendant and the ballast is a M80 ANSI magnetic ballast that can power 1 lamp.

All PMs and emails have been answered!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7506418#post7506418 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hansnfrans
Do you know where you can get this multicolor angel (a pygmy I would assume)?

I picked up this particular fish from a fellow hobbyist, but I've seen multicolors every now and then at shops around the area. Petland in Naperville seems to be where I've seen the most. And yes, it's of the Centropyge genus.

Back