FS: Male Crosshatch Trigger

Sweet13

Well, unfortunately it is time to part with my prized fish, my male Crosshatch Trigger. He has just gotten too big for my my display and plans for a bigger tank are going to be put on hold for a while. He is in perfect health and has great colors. He will eat out of my hand and has been eating, mussels, PE Mysis, 50/50, and Rod's food since I have had him. He is in a reef tank and has never gone after other fish, inverts, or hard or soft corals. He is on perfect behavior from what I can tell and like to show-off at the front of the tank ( I could even reach in and pick him up if I needed to). $350 takes him home. Would consider a trade involving a perfect condition black tang.
Thanks for looking!
Crosshatch2.jpg

crosshatch.jpg

Re: FS: Male Crosshatch Trigger

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15599733#post15599733 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Sweet13
Well, unfortunately it is time to part with my prized fish, my male Crosshatch Trigger. He has just gotten too big for my my display and plans for a bigger tank are going to be put on hold for a while.

Excellent choice. He was far too big for your tank when you got him, now even bigger its a coffin

I would say this guy needs at least a 180+

gl selling

Yeah, he is around 7 - 8" and I would say he would need 150g+. He is not a super active swimmer but surely needs more space than I can offer.

Back