FS : Parting out our 380g tank

Sparkss

The lighting will be available Sunday afternoon (after I drain the tank Sunday morning)

$200 For the custom rack (all aluminum and SS) + both LA IIIs (w/ a/c vent add-ons) + the rolling track. (you don't even want to know what I have invested in it for materials, not to mention time *sigh* -- see my build thread for more details)
The LA IIIs have the PFO quick connects

$60 for the light mover and light mover track (they retail for $200).

$75 for all of the T5 stuff ((2) 2', (2) 3' and (1) 6' IC reflectors + 10 pairs of end caps (I will even throw in the T5 bulbs). All mounted on separate, adjustable racks.
*pending*

Ballasts:
$95 ea (2) IC 400W ballasts w/ PFO quick disconnect sockets
$130 (1) PFO Dual 400W HQI ballasts
$80 (1) PFO 250W HQI ballast
$75 (1) IC 660 *pending*
$70 (1) IC 430 *pending*

These are all in like-new condition. They don't have any water damage or the other problems you often see with used ballasts. These were kept separate from the tank, high and dry on a shelf.

$300 A complete O3 setup. It is a AquaZone Plus 200"”200 mg/hr Ozonizer + Controller. With a Sweetwater (SL14) pump that we used to push the O3 along with 15' - 20' or so of Norprene tubing (the thick black tubing). I also have at least one air drier tube.
(retail on the pump is $200, retail on the Red Sea is $399, tubing is $2.50 per ft).

http://www.marinedepot.com/Red_Sea_...-RS3655-vi.html

http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcatego...0-running-watts

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...Category=FIOZAC

$1000 Deltec Eco Cooler 420/4 (I had the wrong one listed in the other thread)
the Eco Cooler comes w/ an Eheim 1262 (that I used for the feed pump) and 20' - 30' of spa flex + 2 tru-union ball valves (located near the inlet and outlet of the cooler, for easy removal for cleaning, maintenance, etc).

http://www.marinedepot.com/Deltec_E...D_The_Aquarium_Solution-DD4111-FICHER-vi.html

Deltec Eco-Cooler EC420-4 24 Volt
Item Code: DD4115
List Price: $3,086.99
You Save: $929.00 (30%)
Model #: VoltEC420-4 24 Volt
Please make a selection first
Price: $2157.99

The principle of the ECO cooler borrows its technology from water cooling towers used in industrial applications. Water from the aquarium is forced to evaporate which draws latent heat from the water thus cooling it down.

Eco coolers are incredibly cheap to run and are much quieter than a refrigerant cooler.

For example - to achieve 950 watts of cooling.

Refrigerant - 570 watts of electricity.
Eco- cooler - 44 watts of electricity.

One of the 4 fans was giving me problems. I don't know if it needs to be cleaned (the contacts), or what the deal is. They are just 24v DC fans. Even like that it kept our 660g total water volume in the high 70's (we had it set to 78), even through the triple-digit days

$1700 Volcano Skimmer.18" diameter body and is 68" overall height. I have a spare main body tube that is 9" taller, putting the overall height of the skimmer @ over 6 ½'. It comes w/ an alita 40 and uses a super-dart for the recalculating needle wheel pump. It was $3k new + another $1k for the shorter body (because we gravity fed the skimmer we needed it to be a little shorter to accommodate our setup)

$2200 for the tank and stand. 380g starfire front tank, 78"l X 48"d X 24"h built by Miracles in Glass. The stand is from SoCal creations, powder coated 2" tube steel. The tank alone would cost more than double the asking price by itelf, w/o the stand.

$150 each 150g commercial refugiums

$140 Tek Light T5 - 48 w/ SLS adjustable hangers. Fixture is populated w/ actinic and daylight bulbs

$250 Volcano Calcium Reactor. Modeled after a schraun, it uses the large media. It includes an Eheim 1260 recirculating pump and CO2 recovery design for more efficient usage of CO2. It includes a brand new regulator, CO2 bottle(s) sold separately.

$75 each (2) 20# CO2 bottles. I know one is pretty full and I think that thre other was recently filled.

$60 44g Food Grade Brute make up reservoir w/ wheels, float switch/shut off (for RO/DI filling), small air pump + air stone and a heater.

$150 each (2) Reeflo Dart Pumps. *new* (never been wet)

$150 ATO setup that includes a 30g Brute Food Grade tote w/ a latching relay connected to high/low floats (to minimize RO/DI creep). RO/DI unit w/ auto-shutoff valve installed. 2 sets of inline TDI meters to monitor water coming into RO/DI, after RO unit, going into and coming out of the reservoir (to monitor is anything is "growing" in the reservoir). plenty or 1/4" hose and fittings and an in-sump float switch. And an industrial strength shelf to hold the reservoir high up on the wall, out of the way. I have lots of filters, resin and media for the RO/DI unit that will go with this setup.

$135 Precision Marine Kalkreactor (had this inline w/ our ATO to dose kalk when it topped off).

$40 Magnavore 4ER, recently "refreshed"

$70 Reeffanatic doser pump (only a few months old, I used it to dose vodka).

$90 Aquasurf module for NeptuneSys controllers. Retails for $199. One of the cables has an end that is a little beat up, but it looks workable.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...ne_Systems&idProduct=NS8111&idCategory=FIWMEW

I will be cleaning and taking inventory of our Vortecs this weekend, AC Controllers as well as some moonlight setups and other smaller gear (like a chauvet unit w/ 4 outlets that was used for basic wavemaking, etc). I will work on models #s and prices

Here are some photos of the tank and stand taken when we first were setting it all up.

InWall_001.jpg

InWall_029.jpg

They give a better view of the quality of the materials that were used (like the poweder coated tube stock stand, etc).

Here is a shot w/ the Skimmer, Ca Rx and Kalk reactor

Skimmer_New_001_1.jpg

Bump for some great deals!...........wish I were setting up a store. some of this stuff would be perfect!

funny you mention that. It was suggested by more than one friend that I market some of this higher end, larger stuff to the stores :). But at the prices I am selling them all for they can benefit a local reefer (or three).

BTW, I apologize for just posting links to my build thread. It was just tons easier to point to those existing posts for now. :)

I am sorry, I neglected to list that it is the 8 lamp tek light. But I have someone coming tomorrow to look at the tek light. I will let you know the outcome.

Let me know when the lights are available.

I pm'd you about it. No rush. But the sooner the better so that I don't have to worry about getting a pair.

short update, and an apology. First the apology : I thought that I had posted all of this info already, but may have done it only through PMs to someone and not in this thread.

Now the update :

Tek light sold
lighting rack pending pickup this afternoon
PFO dual 400w ballase pending pickup this afternoon
IC 660 and IC 430 ballasts pending pickup tomorrow
T5 refelctors, end caps, etc pending pickup tomorrow

I think that I covered all of the dry goods activities so far.

If any of these sales fall through I will contact the next person "in line" via PM. Thanks

Both dart pumps pending PayPal payment.

Just a clarification that all transactions are first cash first served for pickup (unless full payment has been sent via PayPal).

further update

Tek light SOLD
lighting rack SOLD
light mover SOLD
PFO dual 400w ballast SOLD
Calcium Reactor SOLD
IC 660 and IC 430 ballasts pending pickup tomorrow
T5 refelctors, end caps, etc pending pickup tomorrow
Dart pumps pending PayPal/pickup

further update

Tek light SOLD
lighting rack SOLD
light mover SOLD
PFO dual 400w ballast SOLD
Calcium Reactor SOLD
IC 660 and IC 430 ballasts SOLD
T5 refelctors, end caps, etc SOLD
ATO setup SOLD
Dart pumps PayPal sent pending pickup

I will try to put together a list of what is still available, versus just what is already sold. I also have a few new items to add, like the fish trap we built and a few other odds and ends.

NP Lapsan, it was good to see you again. I can't even remember the last time I saw you.. think it was a frag swap ages ago. :). The one benefit to all of this is getting to see alot of fellow reefers that I haven't hung out with or talked to in a long time :).

Back