FS : Parting out our 380g tank

I kept meaing to post this. While I was draining the top sump (the lit fuge) I came across a serpent star (regular brittle star looking, non-green serpent star) that had been left behind. The last I checked he was still alive. Anyone that wants him just has to stop out with a container and pick him up (and any chaeto that we have left).

If I haven't listed it as sold or pending, then it is still avail.

Add to that list : Skimmer is pending. And I think the sumps are too, waiting to hear back :)

further update

Tek light SOLD
lighting rack SOLD
light mover SOLD
PFO dual 400w ballast SOLD
Calcium Reactor SOLD
IC 660 and IC 430 ballasts SOLD
T5 refelctors, end caps, etc SOLD
ATO setup SOLD
Dart pumps SOLD
1 20# CO2 tank SOLD (1 still left avail)
Tank/stand Pending
Skimmer Pending
Eco Cooler Pending

Anything else listed in the original thread that is note noted as SOLD or Pending is still available.

I will consider shipping the smaller items (of which I am starting to get down to only such items left).

Not yet. They dropped out of contact and I have been so busy with other move related obligations that I haven't gotten back around to contacting them directly. But I have no reason to beleive that they have backed out. Being a business I would expect a call or Email to let me know if that had happened. If it was another hobbyist then that would be a different matter, if you know what I mean :). The last we spoke he was working out the logistics of the pickup itself, since running an LFS is a time consuming full time job. If it falls through you will be the first one I let know as I know you are very interested in the skimmer :).

Back