FS: PGA'S Killing High End (SPS)

pga7602

Kidding about the title, but I'm going to continue making a series of sales in the next few months aimed at making "High End" sps cheap for local reefers.

Up for Sale are:
Tyree Blue Matrix (7 frags available)
RMF Diablo (5 frags available)

The Blue Matrix is the bluest coral you will find in the hobby and right along side is an acro that is as red as the devil himself. The Diablo has always been the coral reefers ask me to cut when they visit. It makes the Sniper bubble gum look pale in comparison (literally).

Oh yah... we are doing the famous PGA cuts on these (huge with multiple branches).

PRICE IS FIRM AS FIRM CAN BE AT 40 DOLLARS EACH.

PICK UP ONLY 91803 and NO I WON'T HOLD IT FOR A WEEK WITH PAYPAL :p

First person to send me a PM with "I'LL TAKE IT!" with a cell number wins. All other PMs will be ignored. If you have questions, feel free to post here. You have 1 day to respond to my text and lock in a pickup date or you'll get moved to bottom of the list.

Corals will be offered up to the next person on the list if it's not picked up within a few days. No exceptions.

Frags are not WYSIWYG. Below is the batch I'll be pulling from.

2xzL8A4.jpg

cPHbI1t.jpg

yoAoHOl.jpg

zIa6GvS.jpg

Blue Matrix:
1. Pending Calvi

RMF Diablo
1. Pending Calvi

Blue Matrix:
1. Pending Calvi
2. Rororeef

RMF Diablo
1. Pending Calvi

Blue Matrix:
1. Pending Calvi
2. Pending Rororeef
3. Pending LesPaulPlayer

RMF Diablo
1. Pending Calvi
2. Pending Rorreef
3. Pending LesPaulPlayer
4. Pending Crookskee

Last edited:
Wow tri ur tank is looking good, what's that yellow colony below the blue matrix colony?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Wow tri ur tank is looking good, what's that yellow colony below the blue matrix colony?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Juan, it's WD. Come by and snap some corals out of my tank. You never visit anymore :)

save me a frag of each

Of course!

very nice

Thanks Richard. I replied to your PM. Come by when you have time.

Update: If you have not gotten a reply to your PM, please re-read the first post. Make sure you are following the guidelines outlined in it. It's really to keep things organized without any misunderstandings :debi:

Thanks Juan, it's WD. Come by and snap some corals out of my tank. You never visit anymore :)

Of course!

Thanks Richard. I replied to your PM. Come by when you have time.

Update: If you have not gotten a reply to your PM, please re-read the first post. Make sure you are following the guidelines outlined in it. It's really to keep things organized without any misunderstandings :debi:

HAHAHA, yeah i will visit soon! DIBS on all the cool stuff. Corals are just starting to take off since the upgrade, didn't want to add anything but now that it's settling down I will just have to take you on ur offer.

If they're still available I'd like one of each. PayPal to hold a day until I can get there? Text info/reply please 714 4216000. Thanks. Dan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Matrix:
1. Pending Calvi
2. Pending Rororeef
3. Pending LesPaulPlayer

RMF Diablo
1. Pending Calvi
2. Pending Rorreef
3. Pending LesPaulPlayer
4. Pending Crookskee
5. Pending MLOPEZ

Blue Matrix: