FS: pulsing xenia

gregm5

hey guys, i have about 8 or more stalks of pulsing xenia which are growing on the back of my tank that i would like to get rid of. $20 for all of it.

When I gave you those Xenias, I had no idea you were intending to make a profit on them. There were quite a few people that wanted them for their tanks and also by you doing this, you have just lost quite a bit of credibility on this forum and all that for 20 dollars... maybe working isn't overrated...

no no no guys, this isn't the same one. this is the pom pom xenia i'm selling. he gave me some of the elongata xenia. sorry for the confusion, bad timing i guess.

sorry again. just to clear things up, here's a picture of what i'm actually selling. as you can see, its attached to the back of the tank. sorry again for the confusion guys.
107631redseaxenia.JPG

sorry for the bad pic, i don't have a good camera or picture taking skills

its no problem, i completely understand your concerns. i would be quite annoyed if somebody turned around to sell something i just gave them too. i just didn't think about it when i put up this thread. should have put the pic in my first post i guess. but thanks ying for the xenia you gave me, i split it with my roomate and they are doing quite well.

My gf's extremely pleased to hear they're doing well since it came from her nanocube. GL with them, they're extremely hardy. And once again, I apologize for the confusion. i should have asked first before posting.

Greg and Yinger-sorry for the problems. I saw both and had negative thoughts about it. Now that I see the picts of the xenias growing wild I completely understand. Are they still up for sale?

Back