FS: Reef book collection, 15 titles - $50

aztbs

I am still liquidating my collection of reef related items because it has become obvious that I won't be getting back into this hobby for many many years.

I built a small collection of books over the years and I would like to sell them as a lot only. These are my own personal items and never had anything to do with the FRAG library or its associated drama.

All items are in excellent condition, gently used. $50 for the complete set.

• A PocketExpert Guide to Reef Aquarium Fishes: 500+ Essential-to-Know Species (Scott W. Michael)
  • A PocketExpert Guide to Marine Fishes: 500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species (Scott W. Michael)
  • A PocketExpert Guide to Marine Invertebrates: 500+ Essential-to-Know Aquarium Species (Ronald L. Shimek)
  • Marine Aquarist's Manual (Hans A Baensch)
  • Marine Invertebrates (U. Erich Friese)
  • Handbook of Tropical Aquarium Fishes (Herbert R. Axelrod and Leonard P. Schultz)
  • Corals: A quick Reference Guide (Julian Sprung)
  • Invertebrates: A Quick Reference Guide (Julian Sprung)
  • Quarantine for Reef Systems (Frank Burr)
  • How to Raise and Train your Peppermint Shrimp (April Kirkendoll)
  • Aquarium Corals : Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History (Eric H. Borneman)
  • C... the Journal of Aquatic Science, Travel and Adventure - Volumes 1-4 (Anthony Calfo)

books1.jpg

books2.jpg

books3.jpg

books4.jpg

books5.jpg

books6.jpg

What a killer deal. I have most of these (Sprung's Invertebrates is my favorite, but you have to love the cover art on How to Raise & Train Your Peppermint Shrimp) but I bought them individually and the hardcovers/Scott Michael books aren't cheap.

Sold, pending pickup. Thanks for your interest, someone is taking the whole collection.

Tiffanie, thanks for the excellent deal on the books. Pleasure meeting you and the family. JP

Back