FS: Rimless 120g 4x2x2

Price drop to 600, reason being is I got injured pretty bad. Both ankles sprained and right foot is broken so you will have to hire someone or get more pizza to entice friends to help you move it.

sorry, this past couple weeks have been the longest ive been away from PC so when I got on, I needed to catch up on emails!

Yes, it's still available Kingspade.

-Rick

How does the overflow look? Was it just a single drain pipe? What size hole? Is the drain in the bottom or the back wall? If the return runs up from the bottom as well, what size is it?

Thanks

I assume the bottom is tempered as well? Just trying to think how I could work this with at least a Herbie style overflow, but if the 1.5 ever got clogged the 1 wouldn't be able to keep up.

I assume the bottom is tempered as well? Just trying to think how I could work this with at least a Herbie style overflow, but if the 1.5 ever got clogged the 1 wouldn't be able to keep up.

.....I have no clue about the tempering! :lolspin: a question that threw me off! :) ill have to see what I can dig up.

I started looking into the Herbie, but the traditional I ran was quiet and reliable to where I got lazy and didn't test it out. Not even paco (2.5" mexican turbo snail) could clog it :)

57193602.jpg

Back