FS RLSS R10u Skimmer

Ah64av8tor

Premium Member
I gotta let this nice skimmer go so I can get a new Gold Dart for my ORCA 250.

10" Internal Skimmer List price: $759.00 used only a few months for sale $450 OBO. This skimmers works fantastic and the DC pump is extremely Quiet and economical to run. This is an in-sump Skimmer, it took up too much room in my sump and I couldn't get it to the proper operating depth because of the physical dimensions of the baffles in my sump, so I am going to go back to the Orca250.

RLSS Protein skimmers W/ Waveline DC 12000 pump W/ feed/service timer which restarts after 30 minutes. The pump employs a soft start, which means the pump ramps up over time to ensure longevity. Internal Skimmer Measurement:: 14.25" x10.24" x 21.65"Power Input:100-240V, 50-60hzAC convert to DC Power: 40W max.Air intake: :900-1800L/h Recommended for 300-400 Gallons.
Here is a review from Advanced Aquarius http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2012/5/review

It says 8-10 ..... I had to cut a baffle way down to get 7, it works good but any change in water level and I gotta adjust it. I'm sure it would be great if I had a constant level in the normal operating range.

Update:

So I finally got this skimmer situated properly, I cut out an other chunk of baffle got a platform under it so it sits secure and level. I also got my ATO working again which maintains a perfict water level right at the seam just below the cone which is at the 10 inch mark. It has been running with this setup for 4 days now and it's preformance is spectacular I had it running a little wet and it overflowed the cup the first day so I worked on getting a dryer skimate and it produced a black/green skum what was disgusting, and filled the cup in 2 days. Getting the cup out of my sump is a royal pain so yesterday I hooked up a remote collection with a gallon milk jug. This morning there was 2 inches of dark skimate in the jug.

This is a great skimmer for a steal of a price it is just not working out in my setup, You won't be disappointed with the performance of this skimmer!

Back