FS: SPS frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, nice stuff. Not sure if its moving or not, but let me know if you decide to bring the $$ down a bit. Seems a little high to me.

I got 5 frags from Gabe a couple of weekends ago. IMO, his prices are pretty darn good, especially for the LE's and the sizes you get. Gabe, thanks again. The frags are doing nicely... :)

I dont know whats up with those comments. I was pleased with the price and size/quality of frags I got . Thanks again Gabe.

We also picked up a couple of LE frags. I think that some people forget just how much and how little the LEs are, when bought through the normal commercial channels....

Wow, can you say mobbed? I am sure the corals are wonderful. I just think that since we are all a part of this hpbby and BAR, shouldn't we NOT sell our stuff at retail price to one another? Sure, I can get bucks for my frags, but I don't and in most cases I just want a fare trade. Enough of the comments, I get the point. Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6863462#post6863462 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by omzz
Wow, can you say mobbed? I am sure the corals are wonderful. I just think that since we are all a part of this hpbby and BAR, shouldn't we NOT sell our stuff at retail price to one another? Sure, I can get bucks for my frags, but I don't and in most cases I just want a fare trade. Enough of the comments, I get the point. Thanks!
Being that we are a small community you might consider not haggling so much. Especialy when its a bargin to begin with.

OK, you are all way too sensative. Haggaling.... Haggeling would involve the interest to buy, which I am not. Forget about it. I am not trying to upset anyone and really don't appreciate the responses I have recieved from some of you. Please get off my back, and get on with what ever you do. I am entitled to my own opinions, right. So get over it. No harm done guys. Give me a break. Geshhh.

Obviously this guy does not know the rule of RC.
Just to help.

However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself. These type of posts only sidetrack the thread away from the goal of the original poster - trading or selling their item.
UNQUOTE

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6864079#post6864079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by radiolunatic
Obviously this guy does not know the rule of RC.
Just to help.

However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself. These type of posts only sidetrack the thread away from the goal of the original poster - trading or selling their item.
UNQUOTE

And silly responses to my post don't side track the thread either....... Can you count? Then count the number of responses to my original post.

Enough gang. I apologize, I was wrong, let it be.

There's nothing wrong with a little haggling, but your first post should have been done through a PM. Posting it in the forum was just plain rude, and against board rules like radiolunatic said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back