FS: Tank Break down, Lights, tank, skimmer, ect...

Jeremy-S

1. 125 Gallon tank. Drilled back with the Glass holes 1500g/hr overflow. Glass tops, and a black homemade stand. 40gal sump and PVC all included too - $350

2. 60" 6x80W Tek Light T5 Fixture with bulbs. 4 ATI blue plus, 1 GE 6500k, & 1 Fiji Purple. Fixture is only 7 months old. - $500

3a. 110lbs Live Rock - $200 takes it all

3b. Sand. Enough to cover a 72x18 tank about 1-2" deep. - Make me an offer

4. Reef Octopus 8" Recirculating Skimmer DNWB200. Will include the Mag 7 feed pump with it. - $200

5. QuietOne 4000 Pump - $60

6. BRS Dual BRS GFO and Carbon Reactor w/maxijet 900 - $50

7. PhosBan Reactor 150 - $10

tank9.jpg

I'm located in Winfield and will be around most nights after 4pm. Right now the tank is still running but I'm trying to get it completely broken down by next weekend. Or sooner if there are buyers. There will be more for sale but this takes care of most of the bigger stuff.

If you are willing I am interested in a small amount of your rock and maybe some of the corals if you are parting with them. I am not far from Winfield.

If you are willing I am interested in a small amount of your rock and maybe some of the corals if you are parting with them. I am not far from Winfield.

Corals have been listed in a different post. Many are sold but I still have some green birdsnest, pink birds nest, and a few others. I will be posting a new thread with what livestock is left later in the week.

how old is the quiet one?

Everything is about 7 months old.

1. 125 Gallon tank. Drilled back with the Glass holes 1500g/hr overflow. Glass tops, and a black homemade stand. 40gal sump and PVC all included too

2. 60" 6x80W Tek Light T5 Fixture with bulbs. 4 ATI blue plus, 1 GE 6500k, & 1 Fiji Purple. Fixture is only 7 months old.

3b. Sand. Enough to cover a 72x18 tank about 1-2" deep.

4. Reef Octopus 8" Recirculating Skimmer DNWB200. Will include the Mag 7 feed pump with it.

5. QuietOne 4000 Pump

ALL FOR $850!!! Take it all for a low low price.

Back