FS: Tank part out 90g, lots if pics

Gonna have to pass on the mag 7 and current t5 w/stunner strip. Sent a few texts, waited around all day sunday and never heard back. Dont have another day off until sunday again. No worries

Gonna have to pass on the mag 7 and current t5 w/stunner strip. Sent a few texts, waited around all day sunday and never heard back. Dont have another day off until sunday again. No worries

Hello, sorry you couldn't come over, I texted you my availability for Sunday and Monday on Friday and I was available as stated.

I was able to come over at anytime sunday, but with no response from saturday or address there was nothing I could do about it. Its fine tho, just wanted to let you know I can no longer purchase it so you could sell it to someone else

Items Left

Mag 18 pump $40 - mag 9.5b pump $30

Vertix skimmer pump, cracked housing but impeller is in good condition, free, sedra 3500 pump is an equivalent pump.
[/QUOTE]

Dual Air pump $10

Aqualifter $5

BRS dual media reactor $30

5g jugs $3 each 5 left
[/QUOTE]

Current USA t5 light 4bulb 48" $40

Project 4" reactor $10

I pmed you about the pm reactor last week ...no response would you ship it .....how much to ship the pm reactor the sedra 3500 and the BRS dual reactor.......and or where are you located

I pmed you about the pm reactor last week ...no response would you ship it .....how much to ship the pm reactor the sedra 3500 and the BRS dual reactor.......and or where are you located

He will be at my house Monday. He could leave it here if u Paypal him and u can pick it up at my place if u wanted? That is if his plans don't change.

That sounds cool to me if he is good with that idea, also if he would like I wouldn't mind taking the rock off his hands too ....so it would be the pm kalk reactor $20.00 the BRS dual reactor $30.00 the sedra 3500 $ free and the whole lot of rocks $ free

Sorry snake1 for not replying earlier, I didn't want to ship any items, I can bring the stuff with me to Rogers place no problem

That sounds good Pedro ....I can do that...do you happen to have the broken piece for the kalk reactor ....and does it leak ? Also are all the parts there in the dual reactor? And do you mind bringing the Serra 3500 and the rock too? Thanks pedro

Pedro are those fang bangers in your avatar?

Jf daisy dukes

That sounds good Pedro ....I can do that...do you happen to have the broken piece for the kalk reactor ....and does it leak ? Also are all the parts there in the dual reactor? And do you mind bringing the Serra 3500 and the rock too? Thanks pedro

Yes, I was going to repair it but had forgot I had it. All the parts are there in both reactors. I can bring the pump and rocks.

Back