FS Thinking it may be a Green Table

benf

Premium Member
If anyone going to the meeting wants a frag let me know! Still just $10 a frag or remainder of coral for $50 APPX. 5"-6" remains.

67411topshot.jpg

67411_MG_2790.jpg

When is the meeting? I sent in my membership form and dues a while ago but have yet to hear anything

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12926135#post12926135 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shibumi
I would love to have a piece too.

ok, will bring along with the pump

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12926317#post12926317 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jmonks
Thanks, Who would I need to talK to about my membership?

Pedro "the point guy" plc001

Thanks Ben

I will send him a PM. Thanks.

I won't be able to make the meeting this month, but would love to get a frag from you, maybe next month

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12926473#post12926473 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jmonks

I won't be able to make the meeting this month, but would love to get a frag from you, maybe next month

I live in seminole maybe I can pick it up for you.

I will be out of town till Tuesday, so I think it would be better if i just wait. I apprecite the offer

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12926473#post12926473 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jmonks

PM Sent

I have Two big pieces and broke it in half to fit and keeping half plus an extra frag from the second one and want to get rid of the second one.

Back