FS - Urbanek's 250

urbaneks

FS - Urbanek's 250
It's with mixed emotions that I post this for sale thread. We are moving to a new house which will not accommodate this reef. I am selling the tank, custom cabinet and beam for $2000. I paid $3450 for the glass alone just over two years ago. We are moving on or before November 16th. I've had many of you over to the house in the last couple years, all can attest to the care and attention that goes into my aquarium. This tank and cabinet are in excellent condition. I'm not selling the support equipment as it will be used on my new build.

Please PM me here on RC or feel free to text if you have questions 48o-544-795o.
Thanks,
Brad

Aquarium Details
-- 250 gallon
-- 72"x36"x22"
-- Rimless Peninsula
-- Starfire glass on all 3 viewing sides
-- 3/4" thick glass
-- Custom external overflow
-- Three 1" bean animal drains
-- Two 3/4" returns
-- Drilled for closed loop for maximum flow

Cabinet Details
-- Custom built
-- 92"x52"x 45"
-- 2x4 and 2x8 construction with an engineer approved plan
-- Finished with fine woods and reclaimed barn wood
-- All 4 doors are removable for great maintenance access
-- Hideaway door for equipment and cords
-- Recessed end cap with accent lighting
-- 8" bar top made from reclaimed barn floors
-- 7 foot reclaimed barn beam used to hang light

Full Room Shot

FTS with Beam

With all doors off for maintenance

Hideaway door for equipment and cords

Counter Top Detail

Cabinet and Door Detail

Beam Detail

Noooooo is right. Such a gorgeous tank. Can't wait to see the next tank! If livestock becomes available, please let me know! Thanks

I have seen this tank in person, it's an awesome tank and stunning cabinet, quite unique, and a steal for 2K

So sorry to hear it is for sale. Beautiful tank and well thought out set up. Someone will be very lucky to score this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, that's a bummer.

I feel your pain on the moving aspect, but having to downgrade with a move sucks even more!

Love the dimensions for the tank.

Hey, the bright side is that he is keeping the equipment and starting up another tank.

Noooooo is right. Such a gorgeous tank. Can't wait to see the next tank! If livestock becomes available, please let me know! Thanks

I definitely have live stock to sell, feel free to contact me and we can setup a time to meet.

Would you sell just the skimmer? JP

Jeff - that's funny! After 2.5 years of messing with different skimmers I finally have the one I want. It's going to head with me to to the new house and new build.

To the top with my post. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be in the market for a great custom tank.

Brad, are you selling any livestock?

Elliott,
I assume you are looking for fish and not coral, is that correct? If so, I'm still holding on to the idea of being able to setup a new tank in conjunction with my move. This is a huge what if because my house has not sold yet. If I'm unable to pull this off, I will need to sell live stock. I believe you want the PBT? If I can't make my timeline work he's yours.

I'm interested in corals if you are selling any of them.

I have coral to sell, feel free to text and we can setup a time to meet.

That's a great price if I had a spot in my house for it I'd be all over it. Let me know if you're selling any corals I'd love to see your tank one more time too.

That's a great price if I had a spot in my house for it I'd be all over it. Let me know if you're selling any corals I'd love to see your tank one more time too.

Feel free to text me and we can setup a time to meet. My number is in the for sale ad.

Elliott,
I assume you are looking for fish and not coral, is that correct? If so, I'm still holding on to the idea of being able to setup a new tank in conjunction with my move. This is a huge what if because my house has not sold yet. If I'm unable to pull this off, I will need to sell live stock. I believe you want the PBT? If I can't make my timeline work he's yours.

Ahh, I didn't realize you were setting up another tank, that is awesome! Can't wait to hear the plans! :thumbsup:

Back