Pink lemonade 1" $40

ORA Red Planet 1" $40

FS: Walt Disney, Orange Passion, Planet Earth, ASD Rainbow etc

Tyree Blue Matrix 1" $100
(Left side)

RRA Event Horizon Milli 1" $100
(Orange Milli)

Schnitzels Blueberry Fields Tort 1" $70
Big blue acro in the back. This is the bluest acro in my tank. Anytime people come over, they all ask about this piece. Deep blue

Bubble Gum Digitata 1" $50

Sapphire Milli 1" $60

ORA pearlberry 1" $60

I'm located in corona 92880. If you buy more then 2 items, I will give u a better deal. Prices are if you are only buying 1 acro. If you are interested in buying something, you can pay for it, and I will cut the frag and hold it for a week or two before you pick it up. Just to make sure the coral heals and is healthy. My tank is very clean. No pests. No aptasia. No flatworms.

I also have some other acros i can cut that i didn't post.

RRA banshee
Tierra Del fuego
Starburst monti
Jedi mind trick
RR Nauti Spiral
Miyagi Tort
Crown Jewels
Blue Hoeksami
Strawberry shortcake
Branching blue and pink cyphastrea

Last edited:
I was reading up that it's a bit aggressive towards other tangs. Any feedback with yours on that?

I was reading up that it's a bit aggressive towards other tangs. Any feedback with yours on that?

The least aggressive tang I've ever owned. This is my second vlamingi over the past 6 years, and they are the most docile chill fish I've owned. Follows me around the tank, and just eats eats eats eats.

very nice! I need to test some cheaper SPS out in new tank before I look into the high end stuff like this

Awesome seller! I've purchased from Nick a couple times now, has some amazing corals and overall good guy!

Do you have a build thread? I'd like to know what lighting, parameters, camera used for pics, etc. please.

Hi I would like to stop by check out your corals and pick some up !!what works the best for you ? I live in riverside so I'm not to fare

Hi I would like to stop by check out your corals and pick some up !!what works the best for you ? I live in riverside so I'm not to fare

Shoot me a PM. I'll be free most of the weekend. Or during the week I'm usually home by 3:30-4

Back