fs

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9958797#post9958797 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefdna
Hey EvilE, What exactly is your avatar? Do you drive a Buick?
A Buick?? :confused: It's the hatchetman, the symbol for psychopathic records

I have a 36 inch t5 fixture made by current. its only 2 months old.

* Brilliant High Output T-5 fluorescent bulbs PLUS LED lunar lights
* Provides complete 24-hour lighting for your reef aquarium
* Space-saving T-5 HO fluorescent bulbs encased in a slim housing design

Brilliant high output T-5 fluorescent bulbs paired with the nocturnal glow of LED lunar lights. 2 leading edge advances in lighting technology contained in a compact energy-efficient fixture for complete 24-hour lighting. Features microprocessor controlled internal electronic ballast, integrated cooling fans, parabolic reflector, and protective splash lens. Two separate power switches for primary lighting and 4 independent power cords enables the Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture to be automated. Simply plug the power cords into timers for custom light periods to suit the requirements of your aquarium inhabitants. Includes docking mounts and Slimpaq 460nm Actinic and 10000Ã"šÃ‚°K T-5 HO lamps. 7-1/4" x 2-1/2" high. 48", 54 watt unit measures 14" x 2-1/2" high.
36" - 156 watts
I must sell it. $175.

top phantom 100 skimmer only used a week $50.

free with hob pm skimmer needs work.

ods and ends fs too.

I have 2 gallon acrillic tank would make great fuge for nano $20. plumbing ods and ends. 2 Inch PVC pipe. a heater. And still looking. and a 56 gallon cube Reef ready $75.00 no stand. and still going through stuff. don't be afraid to ask I might have it.

I forgot who needed bulk heads. chime up and I will talk to my buddy about them.

Back