FT 4 in fowler / horseshoe Tang

dantdodge

Not sure if I want to put this tang in my tank looking for another smaller tang or wrasse or sps. Or calc reactor.

Txt for picture 813919eight616

Is this the one that was at Faois this past weekend? Any cash price?

HI Roger I did purchase it for 150 from John but prob 4 or 5 months ago he is a beauty I have had him in qt with my baby regal angel I would let him go for 80 he is small now but I think he should go in a bigger tank eats everything mysis pellets flakes Nori lrs and rods

Yes he is a true beauty and personable. I may have to put him in the 110 for a little bit but he will have to come out for a bigger home..

Fowlori

Fowlori

Mine is 13 inches long and have had him over 2 years got him at about 6 inches. A long tank is a most.

Yes he is a true beauty and personable. I may have to put him in the 110 for a little bit but he will have to come out for a bigger home..

Tom, the picture above is one I took over 2 months ago when I took down my 210. One of the reasons for my upgrade was so I can keep him. Even with a bigger tank I am aware that he would be better off In a larger tank than my 310g. Very active swimmer.

Being that the available tang is not large now, I think you could pull off keeping him for a bit.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+43+2879&pcatid=2879

Amazing fish and by far my favorite.

If you can't find him an appropriate home, he can come live in the 1000g FOWLR at USFSP as a tax-deductible donation :D

Tom, the picture above is one I took over 2 months ago when I took down my 210. One of the reasons for my upgrade was so I can keep him. Even with a bigger tank I am aware that he would be better off In a larger tank than my 310g. Very active swimmer.

Being that the available tang is not large now, I think you could pull off keeping him for a bit.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+43+2879&pcatid=2879

Amazing fish and by far my favorite.

Those guys get monstrous. Awesome fish, but kind of like a vlamingii. Unless you've got a 10' tank, at some point you're probably going to have to give it away.

Thank you all sorry I have been silent someone txt me on the 6th to come get him. Big z they told me I need to go see you tank and you might have some sps fs ��

Back