Full Tank Shots

Here's my 150 about 2 months in now. Pics from day 1 to addition of marco rock to today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375760173120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375760173120.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375760195412.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375760195412.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375760214020.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375760214020.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
This thread makes me want a Parade of Reefs, so many GREAT reefs out there! We should try and plan some folks in east valley to visit. LOVE seeing all the amazing tanks. Lets see a few more

tere is an update of my wife's 46g column tank. Just added a few things last night but still hiding[/QUOTE]

Your a smart man, get the wife into reefing so you can buy buy buy. BUT I will say hers is quicly catching up with yours. What's up with that!!!!!!!

tere is an update of my wife's 46g column tank. Just added a few things last night but still hiding

Your a smart man, get the wife into reefing so you can buy buy buy. BUT I will say hers is quicly catching up with yours. What's up with that!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

If I focus on her tank then when hers is full then she will let me fill mine...method to the madness lol.

Your a smart man, get the wife into reefing so you can buy buy buy. BUT I will say hers is quicly catching up with yours. What's up with that!!!!!!!

If I focus on her tank then when hers is full she wiry me fill mine...method to the madness lol.[/QUOTE]

You wish, what will really happen, is SHE will get a bigger tank.

If I focus on her tank then when hers is full she wiry me fill mine...method to the madness lol.

You wish, what will really happen, is SHE will get a bigger tank.[/QUOTE]

I'm ok with that she's learning to maintain it too..she even feeds my tank lol

got a chance to see epjreefer's tank today... beautiful, hard to believe just the sealab blocks could maintain that. Also got a chance to see that lemar tank at Aquatouch... yup thats a dream tank alright and priced right imo.

Kinda always wish there was a way to do a sticky with like a sub forum list, it could have individual peoples tanks and what ever they decide to post in it like updates or new tank shots, coral growth etc.

got a chance to see epjreefer's tank today... beautiful, hard to believe just the sealab blocks could maintain that. Also got a chance to see that lemar tank at Aquatouch... yup thats a dream tank alright and priced right imo.

Kinda always wish there was a way to do a sticky with like a sub forum list, it could have individual peoples tanks and what ever they decide to post in it like updates or new tank shots, coral growth etc.

Saw that tank as well. Its a very nice tank. Starfire Glass as well.

Saw that tank as well. Its a very nice tank. Starfire Glass as well.

Back