Fundraising for father's funeral (by selling corals)

Jawbreaker colony, pink boobies, zoas, beachbum went to nice new home. Thanks for the interest guys..

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

nobody jumped on this yet? gotta put the word out. good deal on the csb and karma

[/B]
I would like to donate a csb.

ac4b1970cec201b969c457a3c636d14c.jpg

Basically you would pay OP and I’ll arrange pick up with buyer for a csb

Let’s make the price $500

Not sure if we are allowed to link IG but here’s a post with a video of the csbs. Lineage from pecan2phat/ sang lee

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXV9zTCT16/?igshid=1enwzifjvv5gs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for support.

Fortunately, with lot of help, my family reached enough money to buy proper coffin, cremation, and funeral ceremony service fee. Thank you again for community for letting me do proper funeral service for my father and my mom feels way better now since he has proper funeral service.

I still have 3 heads indo gold, 1 head Dragon soul, 5 heads frogspawn, and 10 head Duncan and other corals of your choices for 350 which will help me to move my mom to my house after funeral service.

contact number is 310-963-9559

be safe and love your family.

I am sorry to hear about the huge loss to your family.

Are you taking down the tank? Reason I ask, is when I loss my father a few years back, I used my aquarium as a outlet to relax and think about the years with pops. I still have corals that I added around that time, and enjoy seeing the growth and them thriving.

That said, I would be more than happy to donate any coral I have in my tank, to add to your collection. If you are shutting down, I would like to donate 100$ to assist with getting mom settled.

Take care, be strong for mom!

You're a good son. Admirable what you're doing. I'd like to donate these pieces. Not much but hopefully for some Soju.

ASD Phoenix Monti. $50 a piece. Please pay OP and pick up from me in Irvine.

Indo gold torch, dragon soul torch, frogspwan, and couple other corals are sold. I think I'm done selling. And keeping the rest to recover. Corals I have now are easy corals. Also Tank always make me feel better whenever I look in, so I'm going to keep doing hobby although it might be challenging to maintenance.

Thank you everyone. I made the goal for everything from funeral to my mom's moving. Thanks a million to community for helping me. Really appreciated.

Indo gold torch, dragon soul torch, frogspwan, and couple other corals are sold. I think I'm done selling. And keeping the rest to recover. Corals I have now are easy corals. Also Tank always make me feel better whenever I look in, so I'm going to keep doing hobby although it might be challenging to maintenance.

Thank you everyone. I made the goal for everything from funeral to my mom's moving. Thanks a million to community for helping me. Really appreciated.

Swing by for a piece of the monti if you want something different to look at if you're ever in Irvine.

Back