Garage Sale - Fish Stuff - June 6 and 7

kawicivic

My GF is having a garage sale so I am trying to unload a few extra tanks that I am not using. I will list the items here and you can send me a pm if you are interested. I will not hold any items unless I receive full payment and a firm date for pickup. All payments will be considered non-refundable. My goal is to get rid of these things not sit with them waiting to be picked up. I have priced them to move. If I can find any more items, I will toss them into the sale as well.

125 gallon tank - 5 foot tank 18" depth and 25" height - corner overflows with a few missing acrylic teeth (easy enough fix with scrap acrylic and glue - you can see it on the right overflow in the picture- could be used without but would have to go fishing in the overflow :) ). This is an older tank and built strong. It is heavy. I believe its the old Oceanic style with the glass brace - I could be wrong though as it was a used purchase. I have never set up the tank. I intended to set up another tank in my basement, but I decided I just don't have the time as my main system is neglected at the moment. - $125

55 Gallon tank turned into sump - I never used this - it has all sorts of holes for top off and things like that. I do not know how exactly it was setup, but it was a 3 section sump at one time. There is a box of misc items that comes with this tank as well. Some plumbing, a heater, and an old skimmer. I was told the skimmer is broken, again, I never used it so I cannot comment on the condition. I did not take any of these items into account for the price, so if they don't work, toss them. If they do, lucky freebies for you! - $25

40 Gallon breeder turned into a sump - This was a standard 40 gallon breeder used as a tank (has 2 holes drilled in the bottom - both are capped off) that I converted to a 2 section sump. External hole drilled and bulkhead included. This includes a basic 2x4 frame to keep the bulkheads off the ground. $30

25ish gallon acrylic sump - Total guesstimate on amount of water but its 36 x 12 x 14 - Again, never used this tank. It is a 3 compatment sump with flow under design not the standard over under over baffles. Appears it was used with bioballs or something as there are pieces of acrylic that could hold egg crate or something. $25

$10 gallon aquarium - $5

I will also have a MH reflector $75.

There are 2 reeflo pumps. I believe they are both wahoos, but one says "tarpon" on the impeller housing (I bought it as a wahoo but it was used). It is just scratched in, its not a manufacturing stamp. Both run. One has a bad seal that needs replacing. I have the new seal but cannot get the impeller off to replace it. Mechanic special for $75. The baldor pump sells for more on Ebay, so I won't take less. The other pump is in 100% working condition and I would like $100 for it. Again, firm on these prices. If want both pumps, I will cut a deal and do $150 on them. You can see the pumps in the pictures above. The boxed one is the one that needs the new seal. I was going to send it back to Reeflo to have it fixed, but it would have cost me too much money for the shipping and repair.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me any questions or to get the address if you are interested in looking at the tanks. The sale is from 8 AM to 5 PM on Friday and Saturday (June 6th and 7th). I want these gone. I have some pretty good prices on these guys to move them fast. I could probably make a deal if you are interested in multiple items.

sale is open until 5 today - pm for address

We've had quite a few people - but all items still available at the moment

Back