gauging interest in a spring frag swap in cortland

tycoakley

I was thinking about trying to reserve a conference room at the Ramada in Cortland. Its right off the 81 exit. It would be a nice middle ground between Syracuse and Binghamton. I'm planning on calling and speaking with the hotel about the cost of the room for the day. I think we would have to do a small vendor fee to cover the cost of the room. But it would be a fun time. Maybe we could get a guest speaker or some bigger named vendors to come. Let me know what you guys think?

Ty

I was able to contacts the Ramada and they said we could get a conference room from $100-$150 depending on size. The smallest room is 40'X23', which is plenty of room for people to setup. So the more people who want to setup the cheaper it will be.

I'd love to come. Cortland isn't far. I certainly wouldn't be selling but if this goes through there will be at least one customer. Any idea on a possible day of the week?

If theres enough people interested Ill gladly sell at this swap 99% of frag swaps are on Sat due to conflicts with schedules :)

If theres enough people interested Ill gladly sell at this swap 99% of frag swaps are on Sat due to conflicts with schedules :)

Dang, I work Saturdays but maybe I could get one off. What time to they usually take place? How late do they run? Never actually been to a frag swap

Well after the ABC swap I was able to get a couple guys on board. Mark, Aaron and I are going to set up so far. We would do 9-5 more than likely.

Sounds like a great time try to make it a STICKY if there's a confirmed date. Most swaps ive been start at 9-10 and end by 5 sellers tend to show up an hr or 2 in advance to set up.

I'd be very interested if it happens soon. I don't really want to drag all my stuff to the Buffalo swap if I don't have to.

Back